19

19. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

After Ji Qing finished his role, he was paralyzed on the set. The excitement at the beginning was over, and now he is bored. He is sitting on the reclining chair and chasing the drama. The drama he is watching is a suspenseful detective drama starring Lu Qingzhao. In the film, Lu Qingzhao is dressed in a police uniform, so handsome Can't close legs.

In the barrage, a wave of husband and male gods rushing past like a waterfall begging for marriage, and Ji Qing also quietly tweeted "Brother Lu is so handsome." When sending, I specially avoided the agent and assistant, and after observing the surroundings to make sure that there was no one, I quickly clicked send.

After sending it, Ji Qing spurned himself in his mind, "What am I doing? Am I a nympho? No, a handsome person will not be nympho, I just admire him! Is there any need to be sneaky?! No To be a man is to be magnanimous!"

The system that heard everything crouched in the corner with a complicated expression.

So the magnanimous Ji Qing turned around, exposed himself and his mobile phone in front of everyone, and gave all the comments praising Lu Qingzhuo one by one with a rigorous attitude.

Agent Wang Chen: "Are you a fan of Lu Qingzhao?"

Assistant Zhou Yue: "Brother Liang, do you like Brother Lu too!"

Lu Qingzhao: "What are you doing?"

Ji Qing, who was originally paralyzed on the reclining chair, sat up in a panic as a carp rolled around, covered the phone with a snap, and then pretended to be calm and looked at Lu Qingzhuo, who was leaning over.

"Ha, I was just following the drama, the plot is so exciting." Ji Qing showed an embarrassed but polite smile.

Lu Qingzhao maintained a bent posture, his handsome face had a faint smile on his face, his eyes touched Ji Qing's mobile phone like a dragonfly, and then slowly moved to Ji Qing's small dimple. His voice was low and gentle, sweeping slowly across the back of his neck like a small brush, "Really? Is the hero of this show handsome?"

Ji Qing whispered, "He's handsome."

The smile on Lu Qingzhao's face became more and more obvious, like red wine from Kaifeng, showing a full and rich aroma. He asked casually, "How does that compare to me?"

Ji Qing's beautiful face was wrinkled. He felt Lu Qingshou's rare bad taste, and felt that Ji Qing, who was provoked, was unhappy, so the originally cowardly and nervous mood was overwhelmed by the high fighting spirit at this moment. , Ji Qing sank into Dantian, and said word by word: "Both are handsome."

Danfeng's bright eyes looked straight at Lu Qingzhao, "No wonder so many fans like it."

Ji Qing raised his chin, showing a bit of domineering in his calmness, "I like it too, what the hell."

Lu Qingquan looked at Ji Qing seriously, and finally couldn't help smiling. His lying silkworm was very full, and his laughter was especially gentle. It took a long time for the low-pitched laughter to stop. He stopped laughing and put his hand on the On his chest, he kept leaning over and lowered his head to Ji Qing, "It's a great honor, my young master."

He is wearing a space warrior's battle suit at the moment, the dark armor tightly wraps his tall figure, the smooth lines on the armor have an indescribably handsome and handsome, his well-jointed hands are attached to his chest, like It was a knight performing an ancient ritual of allegiance.

Ji Qing maintained that high-cold look, his mouth pursed unnaturally, and he said dryly, "Oh."

After being stuck for two seconds, Ji Qingcai added: "Brother Lu, it's scary for you to call me like that all of a sudden."

Lu Qingzhuo raised his head and rubbed Ji Qing's head uncontrollably. When Ji Qing glared at him angrily, Lu Qingquan retracted his hand as if nothing had happened. "I want to recommend a teacher for you. He teaches acting. Do you want his contact information?"

Ji Qing nodded, "I want it!"

"What's your number, I'll text you." Lu Qingzhao took out his mobile phone, exchanged contact information with Ji Qing, and went back to filming.

Zhou Yue next to him covered his mouth and watched Lu Qingzhuo leave.

Wang Chen asked, "Lin Peng, do you have a good personal relationship with Lu Qingzhao?"

"It's okay, I think Brother Lu is very good." Ji Qing tilted his head, "What's the matter, Brother Wang?"

"Lu Qingzhuo's reputation in the industry is still good." Wang Chen praised Lu Qingquan, and when he saw Ji Qing's happy appearance, he kept the remaining unspoken words in his heart.

Being able to climb to the current position without any background is not something that can be achieved with hard work. There are only people in the circle, and most of them get along with each other. But since it is the young master of the Liang family who wants to have a heart with people, even if he has no heart, he has to show a heart, so there is nothing to worry about.

Ji Qing, who was really bored after sitting for a while, greeted the director and left. It was almost six o'clock when we got home, Liang's father and mother were all at home, and Liang Hankun was also there.

"Dad, Mom." Ji Qing shouted, Liang Hankun straightened his back silently when he heard the words, and after a cough, Ji Qing smiled and said, "Brother, I'm back."

Mother Liang looks like a well-maintained lady. She has a strong personality, but she has plenty of patience with her younger son, "Lin Peng, why don't you tell Mommy how to enter the entertainment industry." A bit of anger appeared on his face, "Tell your brother about everything first, Mommy will always be the last to know."

Father Liang replied, "I'm the last one to know." He looked elegant and looked at Ji Qing with very gentle eyes, "Is it too boring to be academic? Go to the entertainment industry and relax, now filming. How do you feel?"

Ji Qing smiled sweetly, "I was wrong, I will definitely report in advance next time. I think filming is very interesting." Liang Hankun pushed his glasses and said, "Just have fun."

Mother Liang nodded Ji Qing's head and said affectionately: "You, just because we spoil you, who liked astronomy as a child, and then cried and clamored to learn this, and asked your brother to accompany you to pick out a lot of messy me You didn't understand the telescope, and asked your dad to do everything he could, such as tea art, Chinese painting, and the American Professor Charlie to keep, and you were accepted as a closed-door disciple. "

The more she talked, the more angry she became, and she scratched Ji Qing's nose, "When I want to see you, I can only video chat, and I think about how you are doing outside, you careless little rascal."

Ji Qing raised his hand and surrendered, "Brother, save me." Liang Hankun immediately interrupted Liang's mother's chatter and calmly said, "Xiaopeng likes it."

Mother Liang was about to say something when she found that the phone rang, and she answered, "Hey, Xiao Wei, what's the matter? Who is your nephew going to apologize to?" She looked a little cold, "He What happened to our family Lin Peng? I can't be the master of this, so it's Lin Peng's business not to forgive."

She hung up the phone and her expression became sharp, "Lin Peng, you were bullied, why didn't you tell Mommy?"