41. The Little Mermaid's Love Journey

"Your task is to get enough admirers." The system said respectfully.

Ji Qing woke up in the shell bed, his algae-like blond hair draped over his shoulders, and the golden fish scales shimmered charmingly in the sea water. Ji Qing flicked the fish's tail, and the golden tail also moved along with her heart, shaking it gracefully.

"What the hell is this...?" A voice like the sound of nature sounded, and it was so beautiful that people wanted to cry. Ji Qing touched his throat with a confused look, and spit out an indecent bubble in the water. His heart was overwhelmed with shock. He opened his mouth again and made a short syllable, which made all living beings go crazy. The voice appeared in Ji Qing's ears.

"Your identity is The Little Mermaid Prince, you have the most beautiful face and the most beautiful singing voice, you are the pearl of the deep sea - Sylvia IX!" Four older brothers and four older sisters, you are the youngest prince of the mermaid family, beloved by thousands."

Ji Qing, the Pearl of the Deep Sea, was silent for a while, and stopped talking, because his voice was too pleasant, he used consciousness to communicate with the system: "Actually, I wanted to ask in the last world, why did you choose more and more identities for me. The more... miraculous?"

"Don't you like this kind of identity?" The system said apologetically: "The identity I chose for you is the most competitive in the market, and the various systems are in full swing."

Ji Qing's mind seemed to have the scene of the system crossing the single-plank bridge with thousands of troops, and then thinking of the system's usual weak, helpless, and pitiful image, he suddenly felt that his own system was not easy.

So Ji Qing asked the system kindly: "Then how did you get it?"

The system answered proudly: "As long as you report your name, everyone will retreat!"

There seemed to be the terrified faces of the defeated generals in the past. They gathered together and whispered, I didn't expect you to be such a sissy, Ji Qing...

It's really late.

Ji Qing was paralyzed like a salted fish on the shell bed, admiring his beautiful face with the crystal mirror in the room.

According to the introduction of the system, today is Sylvia's adulthood day, and all the admirers will bring the gifts they have prepared and travel thousands of miles across the ocean to pursue the Little Mermaid Prince.

Ji Qing didn't wear all the expensive jewelry on the dressing table. He chose the most sober one from a pile of golden and diamond-encrusted clothes, and made a shining appearance under the spotlight.

The mermaid king and the mermaid queen looked at Ji Qing lovingly, and all kinds of aquatic creatures also cast their admiring eyes on Ji Qing.

The affectionate octopuses, turtles, and crabs watched Ji Qing eagerly, giving Ji Qing the illusion that as long as he gave an order, these sea creatures would line up and jump into the pot. Especially those crabs that show off their toned bodies are delicious at first sight.

This made Ji Qing very much want to eat a seafood feast. In order not to collapse, Ji Qing retired early on the grounds that he wanted to go to the sea to breathe.

The beautiful mermaid queen smiled and said: "This child, can't wait to see the princes who are pursuing him?"

A hint of helplessness appeared on the dignified face of the Mermaid King, "Let him go."

Ji Qing emerged from the water, wet curly hair sticking to the sides of his cheeks, and fine water droplets adorning his eyelashes. He sat on the reef, his golden fish tail was raised, and he scooped a puddle of water on the tip of his tail. Then the fish tail hangs down again, and the clear sea water slams down.