61

61. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

The time for licking cats is always short, Chu Bohong picked up Ji Qing and left this trial, heading for the next trial--

Shura Field.

This is Shura Hell, blood-red mist permeates the dark space, and strange squeaks echo in all directions.

The system has obediently chosen to block the screen and stayed in the small dark room to watch movies.

Ji Qing irritably stretched out his small claws to cover his ears, feeling that the laughter was really a magic sound.

Chu Bohong hugged Ji Qing with one hand and Yunxiao Sword with the other. His eyes were like torches, staring straight ahead.

I saw a blood-red crack appear in the void, and then a large group of winged Asuras flew out. Asuras belong to ferocious and aggressive ghosts and gods. Now the first wave of Asuras rushed out are all early Jindan cultivation bases.

They had green faces and fangs, and they charged towards Chu Bohong with a grim smile. Ji Qing jumped from Chu Bohong's arms, gave the shit shovel officer an encouraging look, and ran to the side by himself.

The opponents this time are very strong. Although those Asuras can't beat Chu Bohong by jumping out alone, they use crowd tactics. The combat power of more than 20 Asuras is close to the cultivators of the Nascent Soul. Ji Qing does not want to affect Chu Bo. Hong play.

Ji Qing stood in the corner watching the battle. Those Asuras should have been instructed by the inheritance, not to provoke Ji Qing at all, and flocked to Chu Bohong.

Clang!

Chu Bohong blocked the sharp nails in front of him with a backhanded sword, and then slashed hard, and the icy sword light turned into a golden light and slashed directly at Asura in front of him.

The Asura was shot and flew out, while the other Asuras rushed forward without fear of death.

Chu Bohong's eyes were cold. He raised the Yunxiao sword and remembered the swordsmanship he learned when he was a mortal. After he stepped into the immortal way, he never got the swordsmanship of swordsmanship. Fighting against people depends on the swordsmanship of the mortal world. It's just that it used to be triggered by internal force, but now it has become aura.

Chu Bohong poured the majestic spiritual energy into the Yunxiao sword, shouted violently, and raised it to chop at the Shura in front of him, so the sword light turned into an afterimage that filled the sky, the sword light connected into one piece, and the icy sword energy raged out. Overwhelmingly attacked, like a huge net covering the Asura in front of you!

Although these Asuras were at the Jindan stage, they were completely tortured and killed in the face of Chu Bohong, who had the Yunxiao Sword.

Their strong aspect lies in their hard skin. Those skins are like natural armor, giving them extremely strong defense capabilities, while the Yunxiao Sword is invincible. It can break through the defense with just one sword. You can poke them all over the place in no time.

Ji Qing licked his little paws and sat obediently in the corner. He was a little bored, so he hugged his three tails and counted slowly.

After Chu Bohong passed the Asura field this time, he would meet with other immortal cultivators. There were only three immortal cultivators left after going through those messy trials, plus Chu Bohong had a total of four.

Among them were two immortal cultivators who had cultivated at the Spirit Transformation stage, and the other who was a cultivator at the Nascent Soul stage. All four of them would be involved in the final assessment, and the only winner would be selected for inheritance.