90

90. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

After teasing Aldridge, Ji Qing was refreshed and climbed into bed to sleep.

The big white tiger contacted the guard late at night and asked if the other party had received the courier. Once again, the guard who was called by the marshal from Wenrou Township resigned and ran to the prison to go through fire and water for the marshal's love.

"Marshal, the old marshal and his wife said that they will come to see you tomorrow." The guard informed him.

The old marshal was Aldridge's father. He quit a long time ago and went on an interstellar trip with his beloved wife.

Aldridge has a good relationship with his parents. He has been relatively independent since he was a child and does not need much parental care. After he entered the military school, his parents went out for interstellar travel and came back every five or six years.

Aldridge nodded to show that he knew, and waved his guards back.

It was early in the morning, Aldrich opened the package and carefully unfolded the picture scroll. They all said that there is a different kind of beauty to see the beauty under the lamp. Aldrich looked at the little white tiger in the painting, and the more he looked at it, the more he liked it, and he was very happy. Yes, he played the children's song that Ji Qing sang before, and listened to the song while looking at the painting.

I don't know why, but Aldridge has been feeling a bit of a headache recently. He was comforted by Ji Qing before. He should have been in good physical condition, but every now and then his brain would tingle. will get better.

After you get out of prison, go see a doctor.

...

The next day, Marshal Abner and Mrs. Audrey came to visit the prison with large and small bags. Mrs. Audrey saw her big son squeezed into the small cell, and instantly covered her mouth and laughed.

"I heard from your Uncle Barnett that you specifically asked for a severe punishment and voluntarily come to Farlandon Prison? What is it that attracts you so much? When did the little cubs of our Xuehu family like to play in the corner? already?"

Mrs. Audrey is the appearance of the royal sister. She does not look like Aldrich's mother, but more like Aldrich's sister.

Abner said sternly: "I think this brat has some shady plans."

"Hey, what kind of calculus does this little tiger cub have?" Audrey and Abner sang in harmony: "Didn't he say that he is not interested in the amateurs of the whole federation? Is this little abacus the same as the one named Ji? Qing's child?"

Abner clinched: "Eight and nine are inseparable from ten!"

Aldridge: "..."

Aldrich, who had been guessed, stared blankly at his parents and said, "Dad, Mom."

"Why are you looking so stinky? We're not welcome?" Audrey pulled out a delicate cat-teasing stick from the bag, stuffed it through the steel gap, shook the cat-teasing stick, and said, "I give it to me. Do you like the specialty you bought from Planet Cachiano?"

I saw that there was a small ball woven with vines on the funny cat stick, and the takraw ball exuded a soothing scent, Audrey said distressedly: "This thing cost me a lot of star coins, I heard that this soothing wood is manic to the orcs. The period is very useful, so my mother bought it for you specially."

Before meeting Ji Qing, the amateurs had no effect on Aldrich's manic period, so Audrey and Abner would look for a lot of things during their travels. As long as they heard that they could suppress the manic period, the couple would Will buy it back for Aldridge.