78

78. Did Heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing turned on his brain and saw the notice "Weekly live broadcast, amateur duty" notice.

Adult amateurs must live broadcast once a week, and the live broadcast time should not be less than five hours. If the live broadcast time is longer, there will be a lot of rewards.

However, there are few opportunities for those rewards to be received. The amateurs who receive those rewards are basically live-streaming at work, and then they are so addicted to work that they forget to turn off the live-streaming.

Ji Qing is just an adult now. He will go to the best university in the Federation for classes in a month. Now he is lying flat at home. After thinking about it, he decides that since he is bored enough to grow mushrooms, it is better to start a live broadcast to complete the task.

He was on the website of amateur live broadcast. This website is the official website of the Federation. It is the only one, and only amateurs can broadcast live on the website.

Ji Qing clicked on the golden floating frame of "I want to live broadcast", and the webpage immediately popped up a cute orc in the Q version, which is a weak little milk cat. According to research, amateurs are the least repellent of cats among all orcs. family, especially the sweet little milk cat, so the most popular cute thing on the website is the little milk cat.

Of course, there are other cute things, such as bunnies and the like, and amateurs can set the appearance of cute things.

Ji Qing thought of the badge he saw on Aldridge's uniform, it was a majestic white tiger badge, he thought about it, and adjusted the cute thing into golden eyes and snow-white fur.

It's just that at the end of the tune, a little dot appeared in his mind again. Ji Qing added a small black dot between the eyebrows of the mascot and named it dot.

Diandian pulled out a small sign, which read "_____'s live broadcast room", and then held a large pen to Ji Qing, and said in a milky voice, "Please name it~"

This cute thing is also... surprisingly cute.

Ji Qing couldn't help laughing. He took the pen and said softly, "Okay, that's Ji Qing's live broadcast room, okay?"

Dot covered his face with his claws, nodded and said, "The name is very nice~" It hugged the small sign and hung it on the live broadcast room, and then continued to Ji Qing: "Please choose the type of your live broadcast."

The categories of live broadcasts include entertainment live broadcasts, work live broadcasts and learning live broadcasts. Work live broadcasts are live broadcasts of daily work, and study live broadcasts are live broadcasts of homework, class and other daily life.

Ji Qing doesn't have a job right now, and he still has a month to go to college, so he can only choose entertainment live broadcasts.

There are many small categories in the entertainment live broadcast, such as singing, food, cute pets, outdoor, handicraft, games, painting and other strange live broadcast content.

Ji Qing rubbed his belly. He was a little hungry now, so let's live broadcast to make a meal. After selecting the food live broadcast, Ji Qing went to set the camera range during the live broadcast. His range was adjusted to only cover his mouth. and the following parts.

"Meow~ The setup is successful~ Are you sure you want to start the live broadcast?" Diandian wagged his little tail happily and looked up at Ji Qingdao.

"Confirm." Ji Qing replied.

"Congratulations on your successful start of the live broadcast!" As soon as Dian Di's voice fell, Ji Qing's appearance appeared on the screen of the live broadcast, and at this moment, the camera started to shoot from Ji Qing's legs.

Ji Qing was wearing white long sleeves and black trousers, and he was walking slowly towards the kitchen.

Because all the villas are carpeted, Ji Qing did not wear slippers. He stepped on the soft carpet with bare feet, light blue veins appeared on the snow-white instep, and the black trousers covered his ankles. When the foot comes, the delicate ankle will be looming with the movement.

The first barrage was swiped from the screen "legs, legs control benefits, cover nosebleeds", and then a gift of 5,000 star coins was swiped.

At this time, the number of online viewers was 1, but after only one second, the number of online viewers had risen to 1,000.

The reason for such a rapid increase is related to the type of live broadcast. There are very few amateurs who choose entertainment live broadcast. So when Ji Qing chose entertainment live broadcast, the homepage recommendation of entertainment live broadcast jumped out of Ji Qing's live broadcast room.

When Ji Qing walked slowly to the kitchen, the number of online viewers had reached 10,000, and countless comments swiped like a flood. Ji Qing glanced at random, and there were all kinds of confessions on the barrage.

Ji Qing walked to the sink and rolled up his sleeves. His hands were very beautiful, with long, slender fingers and slender phalanxes. When the water hit the skin, his hands were like lily petals soaked in dew. The way Ji cleans his hands Very elegant, that kind of elegance is the pampering and pampered extravagance that comes out of the bones, and he washes his hands slowly and carefully.

I don't know why, when Ji cleaned his hands, the original messy barrages all quieted down, and no one spoke, as if everyone was holding their breath and watching slowly.

What Ji Qing wanted to make today was pumpkin pie. He took out a big pumpkin from the refrigerator and explained to the barrage, "I want to make pumpkin pie."

The screen showed the young man's snow-white jaw and pale pink lips. When he spoke, his lips opened and closed, and the words he spit out were sweet like a small milky voice. The tone was between a youth and a teenager, so tender that he could pinch. out of the water.

Then, a gift from the Starry Sky Garden appeared on the barrage. It was a gift that could only be bought with 50 million Star Coins.

The audience who gave the gift sent a simple barrage "I like you."

Ji Qing had already seen the sea of ​​confessions. He put the pumpkin on the chopping board indifferently at the moment, cut the pumpkin into small pieces with a knife, and put it in a pot to steam it until cooked.

While waiting for the pumpkin to be cooked, Ji Qing yawned lazily, then picked up some bullet screens to answer questions.

--Is the host's name Ji Qing?

"Well." Ji Qing said.

-Is pumpkin pie delicious?

"It's delicious." Ji Qing's reply can be said to be very cherished, but compared to other amateurs, this reply is already very close to the people.

The orc who was replied was like a little concubine who had been missing for thirty-six years. Suddenly, he saw Shengyan and almost fell to the ground on the spot.

...

Aldrich is going to court-martial tomorrow. He is not panicked at all. As the only SS-rank orc in the entire Federation, no one dares to touch him. Accidents are also painless.

The fact that he looks so lost now is entirely because of that amateur.

what is his name? where does he live? Will he... hate me?

For the first time in Aldridge's fucking life, he was worried about someone, the first time he hesitated, the first time he didn't have any confidence.

His light brain suddenly lit up. This was an urgent notice sent to him by his personal guard. Aldrich frowned, clicked on the notice, and saw the flattering and thoughtful news from his subordinates:

Marshal, your favorite amateur has broadcast live, here is the link address of the live broadcast~