56

56. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

After successfully coaxing the shit shoveling officer, Ji Qing lay happily in Chu Bohong's arms, enjoying Chu Bohong's smooth service.

They walked past the cemetery and came to a dilapidated temple.

The temple enshrined a Buddha of Joy. The Buddha statue was made of gold, with thin eyebrows and raised eyes, and the whole body was dark gold. Only the lips were a little scarlet, as if they had sucked countless flesh and blood, and then sticky blood remained on the lips.

Incense candles burned, emitting a pink mist.

Chu Bohong frowned, cut off the incense candle with his sword, and then held the sword and looked at the Buddha of Joy.

The originally frozen Buddha statue slowly rolled his eyes and looked at Chu Bohong with a smile that was not a smile.

Its scarlet lips parted, exhaling a pink mist, and suddenly the temple was filled with a charming and sweet smell.

One after another, coquettish moans and moans echoed in the silent temple.

Countless enchanting and charming beauties emerged in the void. They were only covered in a layer of pale pink veil.

Really pissed off the kitten.

Ji Qing stuck out his small head from Chu Bohong's arms and looked coldly at the Buddha of Joy. When his eyes met, the face of the Buddha became stiff, and his eyes slowly turned back, pretending that he was just an ordinary Buddha.

All illusions vanished with it.

Chu Bohong laughed, rubbed Ji Qing's little head, and then raised his sword and swung towards the Buddha statue.

The piercing sword energy smashed open the Buddha statue, and I saw that the golden happy Buddha was split in two, and the scarlet blood slowly flowed out. It was a hollow structure, and a line of golden small characters emerged from it.

"Form is emptiness, emptiness is form, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form."

They turned into a golden light and flew into Chu Bohong's body. Chu Bohong's cultivation soared, and he suddenly became a cultivator of the Jindan stage. Dare to look directly.

Then the golden light slowly faded, and finally returned to calm black eyes.

Chu Bohong felt the skyrocketing cultivation level, then raised the Yunxiao Sword, and slashed the dilapidated temple with one sword.

Countless pink skeletons appeared, and the pungent odor flooded, and all those skeletons turned into a handful of desolate bones under the light of the sword.

Ji Qing covered her nose in pain, feeling that she was about to faint.

Chu Bohong took Ji Qing and strode away from here.

The other ghosts on the road did not dare to approach Chu Bohong at all. They all stayed in the corner as quietly as chickens. After Chu Bohong walked for a distance, he took out the kitten covering his nose and gently touched its body. The little head said, "Aren't you feeling well now?"

Ji Qing escaped, took a breath of fresh air, and made a snoring sound.

The gate of the next trial was already wide open, but Chu Bohong walked around the gate calmly.

Ji Qing tilted his head in confusion, and looked at Chu Bohong meowingly.

Chu Bohong lowered his head and looked at Ji Qing tenderly, scratched Ji Qing's chin with his hand, and said softly, "We agreed to take care of you, now is our time to relax."