82

82. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

A floating frame popped out in front of Ji Qing, "The 'Wolf Mouth Survival' is complete, do you want to enter the next stage?"

This game felt a little boring, Ji Qing clicked No, when his figure was about to disappear, the people in the stands suddenly burst into bursts of high and excited applause, as if the audience had just woken up from the shock.

Sounds very noisy.

Ji Qing's last move was to lower his hat impatiently, and then he quit the game completely.

As soon as he quit the game, Ji Qing saw the message from Aldrich.

--I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just had something to do, and I couldn't be online. Does the little tiger still have a kiss now? QAQ

Ji Qing lowered his head and smiled slightly, he typed: "No, Mr. Hu Lovely, kiss it and run away."

-Really, really? π_π Other little tigers have kisses, and the little tiger here really wants one. Kissing will it come back next time?

Ji Qing replied with a smile: "It should be, maybe it ran away this time to find other friends, maybe next time their relatives will come in groups."

--(*/ˇ\*)

--The little tiger said it was shy, and now it is hiding in the cookies and refuses to come out

"Then did it bury its little head in the pumpkin pie, and then expose its little butt?" Ji Qing typed, and the little pear nest at the corner of his mouth couldn't help but emerge.

- yes, can you please not spank his little ass

After Aldrich said this, his ears suddenly turned red for some reason, but he made up the appearance of Ji Qing stretching out his white and tender little hand and spanking his ass angrily.

Thinking of this, the tiger's tail behind Aldrich's buttocks was about to come out, and then Aldridge lowered his head and saw Ji Qing's reply.

--The little butt carved from white radish is so cute, why do you want to hit it, of course, you have to kiss it and lick it again

The heat wave in Aldridge's heart burst out, and at the same time, his tiger tail also burst out uncontrollably.

Aldridge looked up at the driver in front of him, pretending to be calm, who was being escorted on his way to Fatlandon Prison.

Said to be sent to prison, in fact, it will only be for a month, which is no different from a vacation. Although you have to spend a month in a small room and think about it, it doesn't matter if you spend a month in Xingwang in the room.

After all, Aldrich has just returned from the expedition, and he defeated the most terrifying Zerg in the universe. He has made great contributions. Although the status of the amateurs is very high, Aldridge did not cause any substantial damage to the amateurs. He also took the initiative. Please sin, so the military court's punishment for him is not painful.

The current punishment is the result of Aldridge's request to increase the punishment.

Aldridge hoped that he would be punished a little worse, so that Ji Qing could relieve his anger after seeing it.

Aldridge glanced calmly at the driver in front of him, then silently tucked his tail back.

He replied: "The white radish can not only be carved into a little tiger, but also a kitten, and all kinds of small animals. If you like, I can also carve other things for you tomorrow."

- I don't want to see other small animals

--I want to see the heart of the little tiger, would you like to carve it for me! ! !

Mom, is this person flirting with me? ! ! !

Aldridge's tiger ears popped out, and his earlobes were even more red to the point of bleeding.

The driver turned his head in doubt when he heard the voice, and met Aldrich's death stare, so the driver quickly turned his head shiveringly, his mind went blank with fright, and he didn't notice that His Excellency the Marshal had a tiger's ears.

Aldrich pressed his fluffy tiger ears back expressionlessly, and when he looked down at Guangnao, a faint shyness appeared on his stern face.

He deleted and edited many words, and finally said cautiously: "I will."

--It's so sweet, kiss it and it's coming back

Aldridge took a deep breath and tried not to scream out of excitement. He replied, "Is it for the little tiger (*/ˇ\*)"

--no

The originally bright golden eyes dimmed instantly, and Aldrich looked at the light brain pitifully and told himself not to cry.

--It's for tomorrow's Xiaoxin, please tell Xiaoxin, I like it very much

Those golden eyes flashed brightly for a moment, and Aldrich typed quickly: "Be careful, it knows, it is so happy now that it explodes."

--Are you being so cute?

--Mr. Tiger Cute, please tell me immediately, the secret of your cuteness

I was praised for being cute again today! ! !

pride! ! !

Aldridge tried his best to suppress the corners of his wildly raised mouth. He quietly raised his eyes and glanced at the driver. After confirming that the other party couldn't see him, he couldn't help showing a somewhat proud and sullen smile.

I must be the first orc in the world who has been praised so many times by amateurs as cute! Also said that small milk cats are liked by amateurs, and it is obvious that big tigers are also liked by amateurs. The research is all fake.

But it can't be said that, after all, other tiger orcs are not as cute as me.

Aldridge, you really are the best, hahaha!

After Aldrich praised himself crazily in his mind, he quickly pressed down the corners of his raised mouth, looking like a face-changing actress, he replied with a serious face: "The secret is to eat a lot of cookies. (≧▽≦)"

--Mr. Tiger Lovely, you lied, I have eaten so many pumpkin pie, how come I am not as cute as you?

"Will there be a different effect if I eat the cookies I made every day?" Aldridge held his breath and waited for Ji Qing's reply.

- Your pumpkin pie? want to eat

- Are you here, or am I here?

Ah ah ah mother he agreed! He's going to eat the cookies I made by myself! ! !

Ah, ah, ah, is it still far to fall in love? ! ! !

Aldridge was so excited that he almost turned into a big tiger on the spot. Just when he was about to say "Anything!", he suddenly remembered his identity as a dead man.

A pot of cold water poured over Aldridge, he dejectedly deleted the typed content, his golden eyes were full of grievances, "I'll send it to you." Can I bring another super big tiger with me? Send it? Will you sign for it?

- ok, looking forward to your pumpkin pie

Aldridge looked at the line of reply and automatically blocked the second half of the sentence, thinking in his heart that the big tiger would soon bring cookies to his door.

...but it will still be rejected.

The hover car stopped, and the driver opened the door and said to Aldridge tremblingly: "Your Excellency Marshal, Fatlandon Prison is here."

The man sitting in the back seat raised his head, his golden eyes were full of cruelty and indifference, the officer's cap cast a shadow on his handsome face, making his eyes even more ruthless, like an icy blade.

When the driver saw the Marshal's expression, he almost cried and knelt down. Your Excellency the Marshal, I'm just a driver. Don't look at me like this. I'm so scared.