35

35. Half Angel, Half Demon

"The big bad guy knows he's wrong." Li Ruoyan said softly, her phoenix eyes were full of gentle smiles. "Am I a spirit, or a monster?"

Ji Qing put away the lens, he shook his head, "No, I can't feel your spirit, but there is a strong spirit in your blood, and," the little devil bowed his head a little embarrassedly, "You kiss me When I was there, I also felt a very light and light spirit."

He hugged his own wings, rubbed the soft wings with his chin, and continued muttering: "It's like this without the characteristics of spirits and monsters." As if thinking of something, the little devil suddenly raised his head, blood-red eyes like Burning fire, "Before you said that the mirror demon asked you if it could kiss you, it must know something!"

Li Ruoyan nodded in agreement, and then showed a wry smile: "In this way, I am like Tang monk meat."

Ji Qing put down his wings in dissatisfaction, and said aggressively and with a little grievance: "Nonsense, where can there be a Tang monk as bad as you, after I sucked your blood and touched your spirit, it seems that I can no longer hurt you. "He said, and the little tail trembled, "Otherwise, do you think you can bully me?!"

The vengeful little devil showed his little fangs, "Humph."

Li Ruoyan covered her lips and coughed lightly, her handsome face showing a doting look, "Yes, our Ji Qing is so powerful, it's all my fault that I took advantage and betrayed me."

The little devil raised his chin and flicked his tail smugly.

Li Ruoyan tried his best willpower to resist touching the little tail that was moving around. He reached out and touched Ji Qing's head and said softly, "Let's go to the mirror demon and see what I am. ?"

Ji Qing patted Li Ruoyan's hand away, nodded reservedly and said, "Let's go, I'll cover you now." Ji Qing frowned again after speaking, "No, we have to hold hands, or you'll have to wait and see again. It's going to be ripped off."

Bai Nen's little hand was placed beside Li Ruoyan's hand, and all the sharp nails were carefully avoided, for fear of poking each other, only the soft palm turned towards him.

The corners of Li Ruoyan's lips slowly twitched, he reached out to hold Ji Qing's small hand, and then said softly, "Okay, I hold it."

"Before the Mirror Monster pretended to be me, how did you recognize that it wasn't me?" Ji Qing suddenly remembered this, and looked up at Li Ruoyan curiously.

It was only after the system's prompt that he realized that Li Ruoyan was wrong.

Li Ruoyan leaned over and looked at Ji Qing, "Want to know?"

Ji Qing pouted with a look of "you're not talking nonsense", and her little tail was raised impatiently.

The phoenix's eyes were slightly closed, and the eyes were full of gentle soft waves. Li Ruoyan said softly, "Isn't this easy to recognize? Our family Ji Qing laughed, and the corners of his mouth rose first, and the lying silkworm appeared after him. It will also bend into a crescent moon."

Li Ruoyan put Ji Qing's hand on his chest and whispered, "At this time, my heart will be filled with softness and softness, like cotton candy."

He looked at Ji Qing intently, with a very warm expression on his handsome face, "No matter how similar his face is, the feeling in his heart can't be deceived."

The raised little tail slowly relaxed, and then threw a pleasant arc in mid-air.

The little devil gritted his little fangs, staggered his eyes and refused to look at Li Ruoyan. He pretended to be nonchalant and said, "That's right." If the corners of his mouth didn't go up so wildly, it should look more real.