64

64. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

"Fellow Daoist Ji is actually a demon cultivator." Yun Wanyou's inner thoughts turned back and forth, she even thought that Ji Qing was also a cultivator who entered the inheritance, these thoughts were not obvious on the face, she said softly: "My concubine is Yun Wanyou, I was offended just now, so please don't blame fellow Daoist Ji."

The kitten flicked its tail lazily, he seemed to regard Chu Bohong as a chair of the master, and placed his small paws on Chu Bohong's arm coercively, his blue eyes glanced at Yun Wanyou coldly, and said, "No problem. "

However, when Ji Qing looked at Chu Bohong, his blue eyes were extremely sweet, and he didn't have the demeanor of a big monster at all, just an ordinary kitten, or a very clingy kitty, "What do you want from me? Do you?" The voice was also sweet.

Chu Bohong squeezed Ji Qing's little paw, his dark eyes filled with tenderness, "You don't have to do anything, just sit there, you are auspicious beasts, and Yun Wanyou and I are yours. Protect the law from left to right."

"The gate of hell is wide open, all living beings are suffering, and where you are, there is a scorching light, which can exorcise evil ghosts and Rakshasa, and save all living beings from suffering."

So Ji Qing became a glorious mascot, the kind who worships and keeps safe.

...

Chen Er is a farmer.

All of his family was eaten by the hungry ghost that crawled out of hell. He carried the hoe and wanted to smash the hungry ghost who was eating the body of his family. Unexpectedly, the hungry ghost reached out and grabbed the hoe and took a bite directly on it.

The next moment, the iron hoe turned into shit and urine.

He remembered the stories the old man in the village told him before. He said, be a human being, you must be willing to help others, you can't steal, and you can't wait until you die, or you will go to hell.

If you go to hell and become a hungry ghost, you will be punished. When you see food in the future, the food will become inedible, it will turn into fire, urine, and shit, but the hungry ghost is still very hungry, so even if It's shit and pee to eat.

So Chen Er, did you know? We are human beings, and we must be good people.

"Ah, ah, ah!" The farmer who had been farming all his life let out a beast-like cry, and two lines of clear tears fell from his blood-red eyes.

God is unkind!

He was diligent and diligent throughout his life, and he was bullied by officials, bullied by the world, and now being bullied by evil spirits!

God is dead!

All the evil ghosts in the underworld have rushed out to harm the world. If the sky has eyes, why don't you open your eyes and take a look! Watch the people cry blood! Shout out!

He knelt on the ground, shed blood and tears, gave up struggling completely, just wanted to go to hell with his tragically killed wife and children, and complained in front of the king of hell.

The hungry ghost in front of him crawled closer and closer. When Chen Er had closed his eyes, he suddenly heard a scream. He suddenly opened his eyes and saw the most unforgettable scene in his life-- 

Countless sword lights emerged from the sky, and the brilliance could not be seen directly. A snow-white three-tailed cat stepped on the clouds, and the dazzling golden light radiated from its whole body, turning into a huge ball of light that enveloped all living beings.