144

After Ji Qing came out of the broadcasting room, he saw three or four senior sisters surrounded by the door. They screamed at Ji Qing, and a girl shouted that he was so handsome, and then they ran away hand in hand.

Ji Qing: "..."

After some time, the class held a second class meeting, this time organized by the students together. Everyone's brain hole is very clear. Instead of choosing talent shows and watching variety shows, they voted for watching horror movies, which is called to relieve pressure by screaming.

Ji Qing had done tasks in Sadako's world before. He once dragged Sadako's hair without changing his face and stuffed her back into the TV, but now there is no fluctuation in his heart across the screen.

During the day, the curtains of the class were drawn, and each pair of tablemates were given a handful of melon seeds and a box of blueberries. Everyone watched horror movies quietly like chickens, but the system screamed wildly from beginning to end, and crawled back to the small dark room crying. .

Zhou Xiujin knocked a bunch of melon seeds and gave the seeds to Ji Qing.

Ji Qing ate with relish, listening to the screaming and shouting in the class one after another, and felt that everyone's reaction was much more interesting than the film. For example, Ye Jiyi's distorted face was a little scarier than the female ghost.

After school in the evening, Yan Wenyou was too cowardly to walk alone at night, but under Chen Longyu's disgusting gaze, she hugged Chen Longyu's arm with snot and tears, and walked tremblingly.

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin walked behind Yan Wenyou and the others. They went up the stairs of the dormitory together. When they went up the stairs, there was a sign of the safe passage on the wall. The green light on the sign shone on Chen Longyu's face. Shrouded in light, the heart rate soared on the spot, and a dolphin sound was called out.

"Ah ah ah help!"

Chen Longyu shook off Yan Wenyou indifferently and left angrily.

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin also avoided Yan Wenyou in disgust and walked to their bedroom. Their high school roommates were different from those in junior high schools. The dormitories were divided according to grades. The first bed was Ji Qing, the second bed was a talented scholar, the third bed was Zhou Xiujin, and the fourth bed was a hard-working scholar.

After washing, Ji Qing climbed into bed to read comic books, and at half past eleven, the student in bed number 4 turned off the lights and went to bed. Ji Qing put away the comic book, covered himself with a quilt and watched a movie in his head. Ji Qing was watching a literary film, and he fell asleep after watching this kind of film before going to bed.

It's just that today Ji Qing found that this literary film was a bit exciting. In the early stage, it was a history of abuse of the protagonist. Ji Qing looked refreshed and did not feel sleepy. After watching the film at two in the morning, Ji Qing was about to go to bed when she suddenly heard a sound on the bed.

Ji Qing's opposite bed was Zhou Xiujin, and he let out a suppressed moan, because Zhou Xiujin's voice was extremely low and hoarse because he was in the period of voice change, and there was a crashing sound from the bed, which seemed to be the muffled sound of an elbow hitting the bed board.

Ji Qing was startled, he turned over to look at Zhou Xiujin, Zhou Xiujin seemed to wake up from a dream and was panting violently.

Ji Qing heard that some people have nightmares at night after watching horror movies. Zhou Xiujin looks like he has been intimidated. After all, he is the child he raised by himself. Seeing Zhou Xiujin like this, Ji Qing felt uncomfortable. He was a little worried that Zhou Xiujin wouldn't be able to slow down, so he lightly climbed out of bed, ready to run to comfort Zhou Xiujin.