150. Zhou Xiujin's Extra Story (Part 2)

Zhou Xiujin didn't know how he felt when he first saw Ji Qing. It is said that a child's heart is as pure as a mirror, and when he looks at those clear eyes, he seems to see a naked soul.

Emotions began to return slowly. He was cold-blooded and ruthless for a long time before he met Ji Qing. He remembered that once he went to the Xiu Xian interface to do a task, a great master saw him and sighed, he was a good seedling of Xiu Xian, Too bad it got fucked.

Enchanted.

He threw himself into the way of killing, and gradually lost himself. He had no emotions, no joys, sorrows, and sorrows. What was the difference between that and a murderous demon.

Have it? There seems to be no.

He looked at Ji Qing from a distance, and felt a slightly unfamiliar emotion very slowly.

That kind of emotion is a little hard to interpret for him who has been without emotion for too long. A little sweet, a little numb, everything is an unnamed emotion, like an unknown wild flower swaying in the barren land.

How to protect the chosen ones?

He never seemed to guard a person, and the other person didn't seem to need protection.

Ji Qing is really good. Compared with those weak and reckless newcomers, Ji Qing was as good as a caracal mixed with a folded cat.

Ji Qing is a person of self-cultivation. Although he is in an apocalyptic plane with a lack of spiritual energy, he cannot use spiritual power, but his physical quality and reaction speed are far higher than those of newcomers, and even comparable to those of seniors.

It must be known that the seniors achieved today's physical fitness through various strengthening in the main god space, and Ji Qing's starting point at the beginning far surpassed the end point that others dreamed of.

Zhou Xiujin looked at Ji Qing in the crowd. At that time, he and a bunch of newcomers were besieged on the roof of a 100-meter-high building. A steady stream of zombies climbed upstairs. When Zhou Xiujin was thinking about how he could help Ji Qing get out of trouble, he heard An exclamation from the crowd.

He raised his head and saw that the young man in the pure white robe jumped up, his robe was rattled by the wind, like a white crane soaring in the sea of ​​​​clouds.

At that time, the sun was shining, and he narrowed his eyes, but he felt that everything he could see was not worth one ten thousandth of the dazzling man.

He couldn't tell what his mood was. He mastered the skill of landing at a high altitude after going through twenty or thirty mission worlds. The Chosen One was really pure and pure, but he couldn't be jealous.

Those emotions that slowly emerged in his heart were tender and warm, sincere and joyful emotions, and it was only after a long time that he understood what those emotions were.

It's a compliment.

It is the appreciation and praise of beautiful things. He doesn't want to do anything, just looks at that person quietly, and feels that everything is very beautiful.

It was as if someone who had been in the dark for a long time suddenly saw the existence of a rainbow. Long ago, sunlight was a luxury for Zhou Xiujin, but now he sees a rainbow.

Man, why do you always covet what you don't have?

He didn't know, he just looked at Ji Qing from a distance.

Without any spiritual power, Ji Qing borrowed several powers and landed safely with his strong physical fitness.

Zhou Xiujin saw Ji Qing standing blankly on the street, looking at a shop that was strange and strange to him. He walked into a clothing store, changed into modern clothes, and chopped off his hair with a knife.