Wait most of us are LGBTQ+?!? :// All

A/N: hey everyone so sorry, I haven't been updating my mental health has literally been like a shipwreck, but I'm back! Did you miss me? (Of course you did) Joking x Anyways enough of me being annoying let's get on with this funny one shot I thought of in a dream :)
This is all in James' POV
Enjoy my loves xx❤️

I was on my way to the Slytherin common room, to meet up with Regulus. Me and him have been dating since his second year my third, but we've had to keep it a secret from everyone as Regulus was worried about his brother's reaction, so I respected his wishes and we kept our relationship private. I walked up to the portrait of Salazar and muttered 'pureblood.'
'What a typical common room password I thought to myself' as I wandered into their lavish green common room. There he was. Regulus, my ethereal boyfriend. I sort of questioned he was real at times, the way his grey eyes turned into this gorgeous pale blue when we made eye contact, how his pale porcelain skin glows in the moonlight, the way he furrows his eyebrows while reading, the way he looks so concentrated in quidditch games while looking for the snitch, his beautiful laugh that lights up the room, his cheeky little smiles when I know what he's muttered in potions, the way his wavy black hair falls in front of his eyes in class, his small hand fitting into my big one, his sarcastic humour that only his friends understand, his sexy morning voice, his pretty toned body, his knowledge about the stars, the little notes he passes to me in lessons, his evil little smirk I see when he's planning something, the way his soft pink lips feel on mine, the way he blushes so hard when I compliment him, the list goes on. God he was perfect.

I was snapped out of my thought train about Regulus when I saw fingers being snapped in my face. "James, James! Earth to James" It was regulus he was snapping his fingers in my face laughing slightly. The sight gave me butterflies. "Sorry, sorry." I quickly apologised, regulus just shrugged me off and asked "what were you staring at?" I smirked cheekily before answering "you." In the most confident tone I could muster. Regulus blushed furiously, as he took my hand and led me to the astronomy tower. It was our place, that's how we got together in the first place. Regulus had stolen Sirius' cigarettes and lighter and we shared a few drags, before we ended up kissing. Confessing soon afterwards.

Soon, we reached the top of the tower, both of us panting slightly at the amount of stairs we just climbed. We walked over to the railing and leaned over. A comforting silence between us with our fingers intertwined. Regulus then turned to me, a serious look on his face. "James, I want to tell Sirius about us, and yours and my friends. Merlin I'll tell the whole fucking school. Im just so tired of hiding it. I don't give two flying fucks about what anyone says anymore." I laughed at the boy smiling slightly before replying "are you sure? What about your parents?" He chuckled dryly "I couldn't give two shits about what they think. Their fucking loss." He said before screaming 'I love James fleamont fucking potter! And I don't care who knows it!' Over the railing. I laughed before pulling him to a deep, passionate kiss. Before we walked to tell the others.

Everyone was sitting in a big group, Marlene and Dorcas in the loveseat snuggled up with each other, Remus sitting on one of the red and gold sofas with Sirius in between his legs, Barty and Evan sitting on the floor by the sofa hands in each others, Pandora and xenophillius on a big armchair with his arm around her, peter sat on another sofa and Mary and lily on the sofa next to Peter, cuddling close to each other, they were such a cute couple. I spoke up first "So we have some pretty big news. Um how do I say this?...well I'm Pansexual, reg is gay and we've been dating since my third year, his second." I finished looking around nervously before lily blurted out "Oh MY GOD! I've been waiting for you to say that I've shipped you two for the longest time. I'm so happy for you both!" She squealed as she engulfed us in a hug as I mumbled a 'thanks lily' and regulus a 'thanks Lils' soon everyone started congratulating us, but sirius stayed silent. I could see regulus grow nervous.

"Sirius?" I questioned glancing over at him, he looked deep in thought. Before jumped up shouting "wait most of us are LGBTQ+ OH MY GOD. I'm so happy, I totally ship! And I'm so glad you told us" he beamed before wrapping us in a hug everyone else joining. I heard Sirius whisper a faint 'I'm proud of you.' To reg and it made my heart flutter. They still had that brotherly love. Everyone moved apart and Sirius spoke up again. "But on a Sirius note prongs. Why In Merlin's name are you sexually attracted to pans?!? He asked sarcastically and we all burst out laughing and we played games in the common room for the rest of the night. Where reg fell asleep tucked up in my arms.