Wait you're the Marauders?!?

A/N: hey everyone this request has been long overdue and it was from the lovely @PersonalAbuser thank you for requesting! x
Hope you enjoy xx

Fred and George were grinning mischievously grinning as the looked at the marauders map, they were planning to play a prank on Harry and Ginny after they'd woken up. Not just any prank, they planned to use products they'd recently been working on from their joke shop. It was going to be epic. They quickly set up and got into position Fred off hiding somewhere while George sat in the kitchen of Grimmauld Place holding a cup of tea in his hand. Ginny and Harry came downstairs, kissing. They were yet to notice George so he took this as the perfect opportunity to mess with them. "Morninggg..." (Ik wrong movie but bare with me.) Harry and Ginny's heads snapped around, now staring at George who was smirking leaning against the counter taking a sip from his cuppa.

George offered them tea and they accepted, whilst George was pouring the tea Fred was eyeing the map like a hawk and decided it was time to slip into the kitchen and offer the pair some sweets. Not just any sweets. Some of their famous nosebleed nougat. Making his way down the stairs he sauntered into the kitchen a knowing smile on his face, a smile George knew all too well. "Morning lovebirds, sweet?" He offered and it took George every fibre in his being not to laugh. "Sure thanks Georgie." Ginny answered she looked skeptical at first but let George place a few pieces of nougat into hers and Harry's hands. All was fine and the four were chatting but Ginny's face paled as she felt a liquid irony taste in her mouth. She lifted her hand and gasped when she saw her nose was bleeding. "Fred! George! I'm going to kill you both! You better start running." Harry was shocked as he felt his nose too dripping with blood. He looked up and Fred and George were gone, he sighed and grabbed tissues and began helping Ginny after he'd cleaned up seen as hers seemed to be worse than his was.

"Fred Gideon Weasley! George Fabian Weasley! Get here this instant." It was Molly, she was most likely scolding the pair of troublemakers before she came into the kitchen in a huff, but that quickly changed when she saw Ginny and Harry "Oh hello dears, did you both sleep well?" The pair nodded before they were shooed out of the kitchen something about making breakfast for everyone. The day flew by and it was time for an order meeting, Molly was in the kitchen preparing food and everyone else was sat chatting around the table waiting for the others to arrive. Sirius burst in apologising before Harry went over to hug him and after that Tonks, and Remus followed by Kingsley shackle-bolt, mad-eye moody and a few others. "Right so what is are next plan." Mad-eye started and then Sirius spoke. "Well, me and Moony were-." Fred could've sworn he saw that name somewhere. "Wait? As in moony and padfoot?" Fred questioned hoping to prove whether his theory was right or not. Remus replied with a nod and George's face dropped. "Wait you're the Marauders?!?" George exclaimed, looking at Sirius and Remus. "Yes, how did you know about it?" Sirius was very confused as to how the twins knew. "Wicked." The two boys said in unison before Fred spoke again. "We found your map, nicked it from Filch's office when we were hiding from him and Mrs. Norris. So Remus is Moony and you're Padfoot? Who's Prongs and Wormtail?" Sirius let out a low chuckle before answering. "Quite the pranksters eh? Prongs was Harry's dad and Wormtail was Peter Pettigrew." Fred and George looked stunned.

They spent the rest of the night talking about pranks they pulled when they were in school like how they'd made cutlery sing, people had to rhyme every sentence, turning people's hair different colours and so much more, the twins also talked about the products they'd made for the shop and how they'd pranked Harry and Ginny with some this morning that they were still not happy about. If you asked Fred and George they would've told you it was the best day of their lives. They'd met the people they'd looked up to and found out that they were pranksters like them, instead of it being a meeting it had turned into a social gathering between family and friends. Everyone laughed and joked but Harry and the twins seemed to be the only ones who noticed.

The only ones who noticed that Sirius' arm was wrapped around Remus' waist the whole night at the table unmoving.

A/N: hope you enjoyed!! Sorry it took so long x
I don't Stan JKR, it's Wolfstar

See you soon my loves x

All the love 🫶🏻

Cali xx