Valentine's special :// W & J

A/N: hey everyone! Sorry I was meant to post this on valentines but then I forgot to finish it lol x

Hope you enjoy!

Cutesy Jegulus and Wolfstar 💜

Regulus and I were sat in the library chatting about books while our idiotic boyfriends were most likely planning a prank to pull. "So Reg? Any valentines plans?" I wiggled my eyebrows seductively at the boy and in return I got an eye roll. How rude. "Oh shut up you wanker, I don't know. James told me he and Sirius had a surprise planned for the both of us so I don't know whether to be excited or scared." He shoved me playfully and I laughed. "If Sirius and James have been planning, we might want to take cover. Them using their brains is dangerous." Regulus burst out laughing before he continued reading and annotating his book. I was reading Reg's copy of Romeo and Juliet and I was reading his annotations whilst adding some of my own. Suddenly, I heard a huge slam only to realise that Regulus had thrown his book on the floor, most likely in annoyance. I was about to ask if he was okay but he cut me off. "SHE DIED! They killed Aunt Lara." He practically screamed loud enough that the whole library could hear him. I was generally surprised that Madam Pince hadn't shushed him yet. I wasn't sure of what he was reading but based off of his reaction I guess 'Aunt Lara' was one of his favourite characters.

After a few minutes I think Regulus got over his outburst of anger and as he was picking up his book from the floor Sirius and James burst into the library, clearly out of breath as if they had been running all the way here. "Hey bookworms, go get dressed up and meet us in the courtyard at 1:00." Sirius quickly told us before he and James dashed off again. Regulus and I shared confused glances before we left the library going our separate ways to our common rooms to get changed into something nicer. I trudged up the stairs to the dorm room and I got changed into my favourite sweater, with my patterned cardigan, black jeans and navy blue converse.

(What I'm going for x)

I cast a quick tempus and it was 12:55 so I decided to make my way down to the courtyard, I saw Sirius and James sat on a nearby bench laughing loudly about something. Sirius was wearing his classic, leather Jacket, chains, a band T-shirt, silver rings, black jeans and doc martins. He looked hot. His hair was tied up in a messy bun and boy did it make my heart swoon. Honestly I could've snogged him senseless right then and there.

(What I'm going for x) And James was wearing a Red sleeveless jumper, with some forest green pants along with a white T-shirt, a black varsity jacket and his iconic red converse

And James was wearing a Red sleeveless jumper, with some forest green pants along with a white T-shirt, a black varsity jacket and his iconic red converse. I mean who would James Potter be without his red converse.

We waited a few minutes before we saw Regulus approaching us he dressed much like Sirius did yet, dressed very differently in a way

We waited a few minutes before we saw Regulus approaching us he dressed much like Sirius did yet, dressed very differently in a way. He was dressed in a green shirt, a white long sleeved shirt underneath, black jeans, black converse, silver rings and a few chains that he was twirling in between his fingers.

James snaked his arm around Regulus' waist, giving him a kiss on the forehead before whispering a "you look pretty" in Regulus' ear which made him blush pink

James snaked his arm around Regulus' waist, giving him a kiss on the forehead before whispering a "you look pretty" in Regulus' ear which made him blush pink. "We all ready to go? We need to apparate." Sirius clasped his hands together looking around the group of us to make sure we were all ready for whatever he was planning. "Why in Merlin's beard do we have to apparate?" Regulus asked, Sirius smirked and boy did I know that smirk. "Well dear Reggie, that is for me and my other dear brother James to know and you two to find out." We all held onto each other other and in a quick flash we had landed on the ground again. But we weren't in Hogsmeade, this place was huge. Then it finally clicked, the long lines of shops, the hustle and bustle of people, the traffic. We were in muggle London.

"How the bloody hell are we in muggle London?!?" Regulus seemed astonished, I mean I was too! I had been to muggle London a few times but every time I came back it amazed me even more. "Minnie gave us permission we're her favourites, now come on." James smirked before leading us to a nearby cafe. We all ordered and sat down in a booth near the back. "Honestly you two, I don't know how you drink that." I gestured to Sirius and Regulus who were quite happily drinking black coffee. "Sirius puts a shit ton of sugar in it, that's how." Regulus laughed and looked mock offended. Everyone laughed and we all continued, we ending up chatting for hours but let's just say it was mostly kissing and cheeky flirting between the couples for hours.

It was honestly the best Valentine's Day I've ever had. We apparated back to Hogwarts and we all ended up falling asleep on the sofas in the common room. "Love you James" Regulus mumbled, pecking James on the lips for he fell asleep. "Love you too." James wrapped his arms around Regulus a little bit tighter and then drifted off. "I love you Sirius, thank you for the best day." I pulled him into a quick, passionate kiss before I snuggled into his warm embrace. "I love you Remus, so much. You'll always be my valentine." He draped a blanket over us and James and Regulus before he both fell asleep to the comforting sounds of the crackling fire.

A/N: hope you enjoyed!

Lol it's out incredibly late but oh well, it's fashionably late

Hope you enjoyed loves!

All the love ❤️

Cali xx