Never have I ever :// All

A/N: Hey my lovelies! I just finished editing this request for the wonderful @thealexhat thank you so much for requesting! And don't forget to leave any requests on my latest requests chapter I'm stopping requests on the 22nd of April 2023 so this Sunday just for a little while x

Hope you enjoy!

TW: underage drinking, mention of drugs

Don't read if this will trigger you loves x

"Who wants to play Never have I ever?" Sirius shouted over the radio in the our dorm as we blasted Bowie, abba and queen. All the good tunes. There was a chorus of 'Yes' and everyone gathered in a circle. It was Sirius, James, Remus, Peter, Lily, Dorcas, Mary, Pandora, Marlene, Evan, Regulus, Xenophilous and Barty. They'd decided to have a dorm room party on a random Friday evening, because why not. "Ok! If you've done the thing you take a shot, if not you don't. Me and Prongs charmed the fire whiskey so it refills itself, who wants to go first? Lils?" Sirius gestured to lily and she gave him a shit-eating grin, that was never good if Lily evans shot one of those at you...especially if alcohol was involved. "Never have I ever been so drunk I woke up in someone's garden!" She bellowed over the music. Eyes flitted around the room and soon everyone's gaze had landed on Evan, Barty and Regulus raising their shot glasses, nearly pissing themselves before they downed the fire whiskey. "What? When?" Dorcas yelled and Remus turned the music down a smidge so we wouldn't have to keep screaming at each other. "We all snuck out and got absolutely pissed, somehow we ended up in my mum's flower beds. Let's just say, she was not pleased." Evan spoke and soon everyone was in bloody hysterics. "Oh my gosh! I remember that, I came into the kitchen and mum was making you three stick her flower pot back together with glue. Piece by piece." Pandora spoke and everyone was laughing once more.

"Remus, you're turn!" Remus pondered for a second, thinking about what he was going to say. "Never have I ever jumped from a rooftop." Remus, James and Peter took their shots but Sirius and Regulus also did. Yes, everyone knew the marauders had jumped from James rooftop into his pool in the summer but no one knew about Regulus' story. "Reg, when the hell have you jumped from a rooftop?" James questioned and by everyone's faces they were intrigued yet very confused. "Well, it was the day me and Sirius had run away. Somehow we'd ended up high out of our minds then we decided it would be a funny idea to jump from a roof, long story short we both fell before we got to jump and Sirius landed on me after he fell and broke my arm." Sirius was laughing along with Regulus and soon everyone else had joined.

The game continued, the group of teenagers giggling like they'd just drawn on someone's face with sharpie whilst they were asleep. They did actually do that, to Barty. He had fallen asleep with his head in Evan's lap and the group decided it would be hilarious to give him a curly moustache with a goatee of course along with some eyeliner drawn on by Sirius. There were shot glasses clinking, people buzzing with drunk happiness, a quiet hum of abba playing in the background from the record player and maybe.... perhaps...a few stolen kisses along the way. I mean what do you expect? Sirius and Remus are present in the room. "Never have I ever snogged someone in this room!" Marlene giggled smirking seen as she already knew the answer to that one. James, Regulus, Evan, Marlene, Dorcas, Mary, Remus, lily, Pandora Sirius all drank their shots. It all made sense, Sirius and Remus, Marlene and Dorcas, Evan and Barty (who was still sleeping), Pandora and Xenophilous, Mary and Lily. Peter didn't drink his, which also made sense seen as he'd come out as asexual and wasn't really looking for a relationship which was fair enough.

Wait, but that meant...Sirius' eyes widened in shock as he looked at his brother and James, who seemed to be oddly close to one another. "WAIT! You two drank your shots, everyone else is in relationships...shit me dead! You two are together! Oh my god! My best friend and my brother!" Sirius squealed with excitement as he wrapped the pair into a bone-crushing hug. "Sirius...air..." Regulus rasped out and Sirius pulled away beaming with a smile bigger than the Cheshire cat's if that was even humanly possible. "Ah! I'm so happy for you both but I will be giving you both the 'if you hurt my brother, I'll kill you talk' Sirius tried to look Serious. Ironic. But instead just started laughing and asking the two questions. "We've been together for 4 months." James answered yet another one of Sirius' questions, smiling looking down at Regulus whose head was rested on his shoulder.

It was late and the group decided to go to bed, they accio'd all of their beds from their dorms and pushed all of them together to make a huge row of beds, or a huge bed if you will. Sirius fell asleep with Remus smiling after he caught a glimpse of James and Regulus tangled up in each others arms asleep.

His best friend and his brother.
It had a nice ring to it.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed my loves! I'll try and update as much as I can but sorry if it's slow as I'm back at school now and I'm very busy x

Also, this is part 69 🤭

Hope you enjoyed!

All the love ❤️

Cali xx