Anxiety takeover ://J

A/N; sorry guys I gave you fluff yesterday now for some sad stuff, but don't worry it's not too sad. I don't think my heart could handle that! Don't forget to vote and comment requests because I'm running out of ideas.
Tw: mentions of rape, homophobic language, emotional abuse, threats

Do Not Read, if these make you uncomfortable or may trigger you in any way shape or form x
Enjoy my loves xx💚

The music continued blaring throughout the Gryffindor common room, everyone was celebrating because Gryffindor had just beat Hufflepuff in a quidditch game. James sat on one of the sofas an amused grin on his face as he watched Remus and Sirius dance not giving two fucks about what people thought about them.

James couldn't be bothered to get up and dance his social battery was at a low and in desperate need of charging, so he simply sat and watched the others party. Although he couldn't fail to notice regulus. Sirius' confident, handsome little brother, though he didn't look great now. His hands were trembling uncontrollably as his bouncing leg shook the chair he was sat on.

Regulus, was so done he barely had a social battery to begin with and here he was at a party. The lights were too bright, the music too loud, the crowds of dancing bodies too large. He clutched the letter he'd received from his parents earlier, his punishments were getting more and more severe after Sirius left. Eventually leading to regulus being raped, by his father's business associates. It was a punishment for refusing to blast Sirius off of the black family tree. He couldn't do it anymore, yet he couldn't move his body was frozen. Unmoving.

James watched regulus closely and decided to make his way over to him, trying to cut through the crowds of people, laughing dancing and drinking. "Reg are you alright?" James questioned searching the boy's pale face for an answer. "I'm fine James, now kindly piss off." Regulus said praying he didn't break down sobbing right then and there. "Regulus, I know-"
James tried to say but he was cut of by regulus' hand slapping him across the face.
"James I..I" regulus began but just ran out of there as fast as he could. James was stunned for a second, before he began to chase after regulus.

Regulus ran until he physically felt sick to his stomach. He slid down the wall in a nearby corridor in the shadows. His breathing shallow, hands and legs trembling furiously. In fact his whole body shook, as he desperately tried to muffle his sobs. James was hot on his trail and he saw the mess of the boy crumpled in the floor. Shaking violently. Sobbing into his knees. He quickly made his way over to the boy whispering "reg, hey, take a nice deep breath for me ok" whilst placing a hand on regulus' knee rubbing small circles on it. Regulus flinched at the touch, his eyes dilating in fear. But they relaxed when he saw it was just James. He took a few deep breaths to James pleasure and soon enough he was breathing somewhat normally again, his hands only still trembling a little under his green turtleneck sleeves.

Regulus suddenly became aware of everything. He'd let James fucking potter see him be weak and vulnerable. He quickly stood up letter now crumpled in his pocket, and began to walk back to the party. "Regulus wait! You just had an anxiety attack for crying out loud. A bad one at that do you really wanna go back in there?" Regulus stopped dead in his tracks for a minute. No. No he didn't but anything to get away from here. "Leave me the fuck alone you twat" regulus spat as he walked even faster back into the party.

It had been about 30mins and regulus came back to the corridor, anxiety creeping up on him once again. Low and behold there stood James potter taking a sip from a can called 'coke' regulus slid I'm down the wall again, crying begging himself not to scream. Of course James noticed him and rushed over. " regulus it's okay, just breathe for me yeah?" James soothed, but all regulus saw was the evil smirks of his father and his 'business associates' before his father left him to get raped. Regulus' eyes grew wider than they ever had before and he tried to move even further back into the wall. "No, no, no, no..." he whispered shuddering. "Reg I'm going my hands on your shoulders ok, and I want you to try and take deep breathes for me." James coaxed trying to calm down the boy. Regulus nodded putting his hand on James' chest so he could hear his heartbeat. Slowly, he got his breathing under control and he smacked his head against the wall in frustration. "So, are you going to tell me wh- wait what's that in your pocket?" James asked, staring down at the letter in regulus' pocket.

Oh...I um...it's...it's nothing...don't...w..worry a...about it.." regulus stuttered and he mentally scolded himself. James gave him that look saying 'bitch I know you're lying just show me the goddamm thing, for Merlin's sake.' Regulus sighed shakily before handing the letter to James. The letter read:

Regulus,
We hope you enjoyed your punishment you disgusting slut and that you know never to disobey orders again. And if that hasn't taught you a lesson I don't know what we're going to do with you seen as beatings and curses don't work. You will become the heir to the noble house of black. Consider yourself lucky we let you live you disgusting little faggot. Next time we won't be so nice. We are expecting perfect grades this year, no anxiety bullshit or anything of the sort. Also, if you get a boyfriend and we find out about it, you will face the consequences the other boy too. I bet you're wondering how we know you're gay, let's just say a little bird told us. You are a worthless piece of shit, nothing but a second choice, a good for nothing son, a mistake, an unloveable human, a mere slave. Don't disappoint us regulus or you know what will happen when you come back for Christmas break.

From,
Mistress Walburga and Master Orion Black.

James started at the parchment in shock. How could someone do that to their son. He glanced over at regulus who was desperately trying not to burst into tears. "Reg, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want but what did they do to you last week...before you came back, that is?" James whispered not wanting to scare the fragile boy. Regulus opened his mouth to speak then closed it again. Then opened it, swallowing thickly before speaking "so...um...well, they locked me in this room with some o...of m..m...my father's b...bui...buisness associates. And...um....left....T...them T...T....to r.....ra....rape me.." regulus mumbled looking away crying softly into his hands. James was stunned. He slowly leaned over engulfing his shaking form in a hug, his hand cradling regulus' head, as he rocked back and forwards. "Sshh, it's okay I've got you, do you want me to get your brother? He said rubbing his back. Regulus looked hesitant so James muttered "I think you should tell him you can't stay there anymore." With a sympathetic smile. Regulus just weakly nodded at him and James set off to find Sirius.

The loud music erupted in James' ears as he searched for Sirius. Luckily he found him quite quickly. And he wasn't drunk. "Pads...I need...you.." James panted from running "woah what's the matter mate? Are you ok?" James nodded quickly before saying "it's regulus he had two anxiety attacks and I found this letter from your parents and..." James responded trying to stay calm. Sirius' face flashed with anger, then panic and they ran to find regulus.

"Shit...fuck...reg are you ok? James told me what  happened...are you ok?" Sirius questioned quickly, panic rising in his voice as he sat by his brother. Regulus just broke down in tears "I'm.. so...so...sorry, it's m...my fa...fault, the..the...they r-...raped me...it's all my fault..I...I'm.. s..such a s...screw up, I'm s..so sorry s..Siri -" he sobbed in his brothers arms before he was cut off. "No, no, no. None of this is your fault bub, they are cruel people and they don't understand or deserve you. Okay? You're not a screw up you're regulus you're my brother and that'll never change. Ever okay? C'est toi et moi pour toujours. (French: it's me and you forever) regulus soon calmed down and he squeezed his brother even tighter.

Sirius placed a kiss to the top of his head before saying "I love you bub, you're coming to stay with me and James.

And so he did, regulus stayed with James and Sirius and it was so much better. He was truly happy. And he knew he had his brother.

Toujours et pour toujours.
Always and forever.

A/N: I'm so sorry guys! I cried like 4times writing this 😭 and the photo made me sob too!! I'll give you some wolfstar fluffiness tomorrow don't forget to vote and comment

But on another note, you cannot tell me Sirius didn't call Regulus 'bub' when he was upset and Regulus did the same for him! It's just them. You cannot tell me otherwise.

See you all soon my loves xx❤️