Late night talks :// J

Regulus couldn't sleep. It wasn't an unusual occurrence, he'd often get nightmares or just generally have trouble sleeping at night. Normally, he'd just go down to the kitchens and make himself a cup of tea to ease his nerves, but he couldn't do that tonight. For, James was lying next to him sleeping soundly, soft snores coming from the small part in his pink lips. Regulus feared him moving would wake up his sleeping boyfriend, he didn't want to do that. He didn't want James awake just because of him.

Slowly, he crept into the bathroom, quietly shutting the door. He turned on the tap and splashed cold water on his face, trying to be as quiet as possible. Apparently he wasn't quiet enough as the creaked open, showing a very tired James potter. "Love? What are you doing up?" James mumbled rubbing his tired eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I couldn't sleep. Go back to bed." Regulus replied as he dried his face with a towel. "Well, I don't wanna go back to bed I wanna be with you. We can just talk until the morning, it's Saturday tomorrow anyways." James whispered in Regulus' ear wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his chin on his shoulder. 'Thank god it's so dark in here' Regulus thought because damn he was blushing so red it would put mars to shame.

"But James-" Regulus began, but was cut off by James connecting his lips with his. Oh how they were so perfect. Like puzzle pieces fitting together to create the picture. "No buts now come on" Regulus just laughed and let his boyfriend lead him to his bed. They got comfortable and started talking about anything from school to gay awakenings and gay panics. "Reggie, when was your first gay panic?" James asked laughing which earned him a playful slap on the arm. "Right...so, I was waiting in the Gryffindor common room because Sirius wanted me to meet you, you walk in and I was like 'Fuck.' And you start walking over to me and you put out your hand and I was panicking! So much because you were so hot. And you say 'I'm James, James potter. And you're...' I was about to say Sirius black's brother because that's what everyone called me but you said 'you're Regulus black, nice to meet you' and we shook hands. But then Sirius called you over and you said 'see you around reg' and ran off with my brother. And shit I just remember telling Barty and Evan about it and they both said '#Gay Panic'. James just burst out laughing, Regulus hiding his face in his hands. Although it was 2:10 in the morning neither boy cared because they were with each other and that's all that mattered. Time ticked on. Hours felt like minutes. Minutes felt like seconds. It was just truly amazing how time can pass so quickly when you're with someone you know understands you and you can talk about anything and they'll not judge you in the slightest. It was magical. Soon enough, Regulus was asleep to the feeling of James running his fingers through Regulus' soft curls. And James smiled that beautiful smile just glad that he could help his precious boyfriend. "I love you Regulus Arcturus Black." James muttered in Regulus' sea of curls before placing a soft kiss to his forehead and snuggling even closer to him.

It's safe to say James fell asleep smiling.
Thinking about Regulus.

A/N: Ahh! A cute lil fluffy chapter, hope you enjoyed and please leave requests on any chapters and I'll write them as best I can xx