Reunited :// W x Y/N

A/N: This request is for @zainabesha thank you for requesting!

In this it's a poly relationship between wolfstar and y/n

Y/N- your name
N/N- nickname

I normally don't do y/n oneshots but I got this request, so let's give it a go ey? x

Hope you enjoy xx

I was walking around the kitchen preparing breakfast for myself but just as I sat down waiting for my toast to pop out of the toaster i began reading the daily prophet and in big bold letters it said "Sirius Black Escapes Askaban Prison." I continue reading and see that Sirius is on the run, I knew Sirius had claimed he was innocent and I believed him, I'd always thought that pettigrew was a shady character and I was immediately worried when Lily and James had decided to make him their secret keeper. Oh how it would've been so different if they didn't change their plans. I was quickly snapped out of my train of thought when my toast pinged from the toaster. I got up and spread butter and Jam over my toast before I carried on reading. There was a section about Hogwarts, Remus was the new defence against the dark arts teacher. I couldn't be happier for him, back in the good ol' days he talked about becoming a professor and teaching students.

I decided to write a letter to Remus, I hadn't seen him in years and he didn't know that I was raising Harry, not the dursleys. I rushed to grab some parchment and a quill along with an ink pot and I got to writing.

Dearest Remus,
I hope your well, I saw in the daily prophet that you are now the new DADA teacher at Hogwarts! I'm so happy for you. I remember you would always talk about teaching and having students of your very own back when we were at Hogwarts. I also read that Sirius has escaped Azkaban, I think you know I always thought he was innocent and I still do. I know you may disagree but I always thought Pettigrew was a bit of a shady character nonetheless. It may seem as though I'm rambling but I haven't talked to you or Sirius in years and I need you to know that I am raising Harry. Not the Dursley's, I'm his godmother and a witch too. I think I know how to raise a wizard better than Lily's awful sister and her wretched husband. Plus, he would've just been neglected by them, you know what Petunia thought of Lily being a witch and she never liked James much either. I know Lily still wanted to see the best in her and we hoped for her sake but deep down we all knew she wasn't a good person, well at least she wasn't after Lily got her Hogwarts letter and found out she was a witch.

Please tell Harry that I love him and that I will see him soon.

Remus, please reply to this as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,
Y/N

I sealed the letter and gave it to my owl Lola watching as she flew out of the window and began her long journey to Hogwarts. The rest of the day was spent with me pacing around my living room hoping Remus wouldn't shut me out and that he would actually reply to my letter, that's if he got it at all. I was tidying the house a little when I heard a fainting knocking on the window in the kitchen. I practically ran to open it assuming it was Lola with a letter from Remus. Indeed it was, I ripped open the letter and few Lola a few treats before sitting down at the kitchen table to read it.

Dearest Y/N,
I'm well thank you and I hope you are too, when I was offered my position I was quite frankly in pure shock. I couldn't believe it and how could I forget the good ol' days, I nearly spat out my coffee this morning when I read Sirius escaped from Askaban. I think at the time, I thought Sirius was guilty because I was grieving, I didn't want to believe it but it felt like the only logical option. But now I realise where you are coming from and I do believe Sirius is innocent. I'm glad you're raising Harry and those wicked monsters aren't, like you said we all hoped for Lily's sake but we knew her sister just wasn't a good person. Harry told me he misses you and can't wait to see you in the break.

I had a crazy idea, I want to get in touch with Sirius, I want us to be reunited. I miss my two favourite people, it's been lonely without you two. I think we can trust him. I'm going to owl him and ask him to meet us by our spot. You remember the old bridge by the creek? Please say you'll come.

Kindest regards,
Remus

I thought about it long and hard, I wanted to see Remus and Sirius again. I hadn't talked to them since Lily and James died. Remus was right, I think we can trust Sirius. I quickly reply to Remus with a patronus, saying yes and I wait for him to reply. Soon a glowing wolf is before me and it says 'Y/N, Sirius said yes. Meet by our spot in ten minutes.' Merlin how I've missed hearing Remus' sweet voice. After all these years he still sounds just like he did when we were back in school. It's like he hasn't changed a bit. I quickly got dressed and headed out to our special spot. There he stood it was Sirius. He looked better, he looked clean-shaven and his long hair was tied back into a messy bun. I ran over to him and threw my arms around him. "God, I missed you. It's been fourteen years. I always knew you were innocent." I whispered into the crook of his neck. "I missed you too N/N." He wrapped his arms around me and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Mind if I join the party?" We broke apart from the hug and both ran to hug Remus. "I've missed you two idiots, so much." I honestly couldn't believe I was in their arms again. "Us too Y/N." They both replied in unison.

We were reunited once more and we managed to clear Sirius' name. We were free. We were reunited.

A/N: don't know how to feel about this one, oh well x

Hope you enjoyed ❤️

See you soon my loves x

All the love x

Cali xx