Only for you :// J

A/N: hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been writing lately I've been incredibly busy what with school, my mental health and other things x

So thank you for your patience with me x

This request is for @non-binarybanana

Hope you enjoy my lovelies xx

I gazed up at the Gryffindor portrait before muttering the password and letting the painting swing open, letting me into the Gryffindor common room. God Sirius would be so disappointed. But I didn't care. It wasn't his place to be angry or upset. It was my life, and I did what I fucking well wanted, he was the one who left me to rot in that hell hole. What did he expect? Did he expect me to just be happy and completely understanding. Hell no. He's got another thing coming if he thinks that. I wasn't actually here to see Sirius. I was here to find my boyfriend. James. I knocked on his dorm door and he answered. "Oh hey reg!" I smiled and made sure nobody else was in the dorm before I smirked pulling James into a kiss. "You ready to go?" I questioned, we were going up to the astronomy tower for a date I had planned. He nodded smiling and we left the common room hand in hand.

We walked in silence for a while, James swinging our arms slightly as we walked. I chuckled slightly, blushing at the ground as we carried on. The castle was pretty much deserted as it was a hogsmeade weekend and the majority of students and teachers were there, so me and James decided to take that opportunity and use it to our advantage by planning a little date on the astronomy tower. It was easily our favourite place, James told me drunkly one night how he could listen to me talk about the stars for hours, and although he was drunk out of his mind I still found it insanely adorable. So the astronomy tower quickly became our place.

We reached the tower and it looked absolutely breathtaking as always. I leant over the railing and took a deep breath, just inhaling the crisp air. Although it was just barely afternoon the tower had some sort of magical enchantments cast over it so it always displayed the beautiful night sky and their constellations. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist as a head rested on my shoulder. I laughed at James' antics and gave him a light peck on the cheek. "Can you tell me about the stars? I love when you talk about them. It's hot." He mumbled into my shoulder and I smiled before I started talking, pointing to certain stars and constellations as I went on. "You really think me rambling about my love of astronomy is hot?" I questioned now turning to face James. "Of course I do, everything about you is hot, cute and sexy all at the same time. Which by the way should be illegal." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I just pulled him in by his tie, kissing him roughly under the moonlight.

"What do your parents think about us?" James asked, very out of the blue. I had been forced to tell my parents about James and I's relationship and surprisingly they weren't opposed to it, but when I became a death eater they had insisted that James take up the mark too. Something along the lines of 'Proving his worth to the Black family and it's ancestors.' At first I was slightly appalled at the idea of me or James becoming death eaters, but within a few weeks we were quite excited about the idea. Me and James had both shared a certain interest in dark magic. So getting to work for the dark lord was a pretty exciting opportunity, and of course neither of us were going to pass up on that.

"They like you, at first I think they were disgusted by it but after you took the mark with me, proving to them that you're loyal to the noble house of black. And you shared your interests in dark magic and the dark arts they have grown quite accustom to having you around and us being together." James just nodded smirking at me, nobody else knew that we had taken the mark apart from Barty and Evan seen as they were death eaters too. "What are you smirking at?" I mused staring at the boy in front of me. "Who knew I'd be secretly dating the one and only Regulus Arcturus Black." He raised his eyebrows at me slightly and I countered with "Who knew the James Fleamont Potter would be secretly evil, love the darks and become a death eater along side me and love it."

"Only for you love." He pulled me into a kiss, it was hungry and passionate yet tender and sweet. It was bliss. Who knew I'd be snogging James potter, a death eater on the astronomy tower? I certainly wouldn't. But I was glad I was. It felt right.

A/N: hey everyone! I kinda hate this, but oh well. Hope you enjoyed anyway x
I wrote this a while ago on 2 hours sleep but then forgot to publish it so sorry about that!
Hope you enjoyed, even though this isn't my greatest work xx

See you soon my loves xx