Fell harder :// W

A/N: hey everyone! Sorry for slow updates, I go back to school tomorrow and I'm not really excited about it, but oh well it'll all be okay. This request was from yonks ago and it's for the lovely Caspian_xe_frog thank you for the request! X

TW: Underage smoking
Don't read if this will trigger you x

And hope you enjoy!

Sirius jolted awake, his forehead glistening with a layer of sweat. 'Merlin, another nightmare' he thought to himself as he quietly got out of bed and leaving the dorm, grabbing his wand off of the bedside table as he went. It was a pretty nice night, Sirius figured he'd go up to the astronomy tower and stargaze for awhile. Hopefully it would ease his nerves. That was one thing he was grateful of his mother for, she made sure both he and Regulus knew everything there was to know about astronomy and the stars. So naturally it became comforting for the boy. If he was stressed, worried, jumpy, anything, he'd go to the astronomy tower and he'd admire the stars and their beautiful constellations. The corridors were quiet as the moon illuminated parts of the castle, shining through the glass windows. Sirius hurried down corridors and around corners not wanting to be caught by filch or Mrs. Norris. Soon enough, the granite steps leading up to the astronomy tower came into view and Sirius smiled to himself, he could lay back and look at the stars until the early hours of the morning then go back to the dorm and pretend to be asleep until the other marauders woke him for breakfast like he hadn't been gone for most of the evening. Brilliant, well that's what he thought until he reached the last step and was met with the bright amber eyes of Remus John Lupin.

"Pads? What're you doing up here? It's late." Remus spoke his eyes not leaving Sirius as he sat beside him on cool concrete floor. "Oh, just a nightmare. What about you?" Remus could tell Sirius was trying to divert the conversation away from his nightmare and the boy would let him do so, he wouldn't pry and he'd be there to listen if Sirius decided he wanted to talk about it. "Nothing much, I just find it relaxing up here." Sirius seemed content with Remus' answer and gave him a little smile before his gaze went to the star-lit sky once more. Remus grabbed a packet of Cigarettes and a lighter from his trouser pocket and he lit it, the flame glowing orange in the darkness. "D'you want a ciggy?" Remus offered Sirius a cigarette and he took it gratefully. "Thanks moons." He put it to his lips, then blew out a puff of grey smoke into the crisp night air. Sirius laid back on the concrete smiling as he got an even better view of the stars. They were truly breath-taking. "The stars are beautiful aren't they?" Sirius attempted to start a conversation. "You're beautiful." The comment had Sirius beat red like a tomato and Remus burying his head into his hands muttering swear words and other profanities.

As if an act on impulse Remus pulled Sirius up, so they were sat knees touching and grabbed his face, gently kissing him, Sirius kissed him back. When the pair pulled away they both looked shocked and Remus quickly apologised, fearing he'd jeopardised his friendship with Sirius by kissing him because of his crush on the boy. Merlin, he didn't even know if Sirius liked guys. "Shit, crap...Sirius I'm so-" He was cut off when Sirius' lips met his, his arms wrapping softly around Remus' neck, pulling him closer. Sirius' lips tasted like smoke and freshly cut mint. Remus couldn't say he didn't love it. The pair broke apart breathless yet still grinning like madmen. "Do you know how long I've waited for that?" Remus questioned, his gaze flitting from Sirius' eyes to his lips every so often. Sirius shook his head 'no' and Remus let out a breathy laugh before speaking "Too long." The sandy haired boys voice was now husky and it sent a shiver up Sirius' spine.

The two spent the next few hours sharing little pecks and talking about the stars. Remus was in adoration as he stared at Sirius' happy expression  as he talked about all of the names of the stars and their constellations. As the night went on it got progressively colder and soon there was a cold breeze that took over. Remus looked over at Sirius and frowned slightly. The boy was shivering, with his knees tucked up to his chest. "Are you cold? Here." Remus took off his jumper with one hand and pulled it over Sirius' head. "Thank you moons." Sirius rested his head upon Remus' shoulder, a few loose curls falling in front of his face. He inhaled deeply then sighed, a smile on his face. "Are you smelling my jumper pads?" Remus asked, a little smirk on his face. "Whattt? It smells good, smells like you." Sirius dragged out the what making him seem like a little kid. Remus thought it was cute honestly. "Keep it, you look pretty in it." Remus booped Sirius' nose, making his cheeks turn a slight tint of pink. "Okay, well I'll be giving it back when it's lost it's 'Moony smell.'" The curly haired boy whispered, Remus giving him a peck on the lips. "Of course, darling." Remus then pulled him into a deeper kiss feeling Sirius' smile on his lips. Remus got butterflies, they both did.

Remus Lupin fell for Sirius Black first.
Sirius Black fell for Remus Lupin harder.

A/N: hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing, this has got to be one of my favourite wolfstar oneshots I've written x

Updating might be a little less frequent seen as I go back to school tomorrow, so very sorry in advance z

I'd like to know, what's your favourite oneshot you've read of mine?

Don't be a ghost reader!

Hope you enjoyed!

All the love ❤️

Cali xx