High as a fucking kite :// All

Part 2- hey guys hope you enjoy this swiftiereggie
enjoy my lovelies xx

"You know what, I try to go to sleep right and I'm counting sheep right and so I'm like 'one sheep, two sheep' then my adhd brain fucking kicks in and then I'm like 'three sheep, cow, pig, old Mac Donald had a farm, eee, iii, eee, iii, ooo' Regulus cackled with laughter as he lay his head hanging over the foot of the large bed in the room or requirement. Sirius just rolled his eyes before shouting "Regulus fucking black! If you do not go to bed right now you little fucker I will not hesitate to jump on you." Regulus seemed unfazed by it and what was heard was a

"NaaauRrr" (I had to I'm sorry ✋🏻😭) fucking hell.

this set remus off, he was laughing his arse off and he couldn't stop. Soon everyone else followed, regulus was hillarious when he was drunk or high. Him being both made it the best thing ever. "Reggie you're high as a fucking kite" James exclaimed at his boyfriend. Regulus just smirked before grabbing James by the collar. Pulling him in for a very passionate kiss. "I'm still sober enough to kiss you fucking senseless though." He remarked Wolf whistles could be heard all around the room. The two boys look at each other grinning wildly before connecting their lips once more. The kiss was perfect.

The party continued, everyone dancing just having a good time. Not really caring about what hangover they'd face the next morning. Hours felt like seconds and soon the couples were all snuggled up on sofas and loveseats watching movies. Sirius' head was in remus' lap as he began to doze off to the feeling of remus combing his fingers through his luscious curls. Marlene curled up in dorcas' lap on the loveseat in the corner, laying her head on her shoulder, Evan and Barty had fallen asleep Barty little spoon, Evan big spoon. They looked adorable. Mary was stroking Lily's hair as she slept in her arms, Pandora had gone up to the ravenclaw dorms and most likely found xenophillius and regulus sat knees curled up to his chest as he fiddled with the rings on James' fingers. Peter left way earlier, probably just heading up to bed. James glanced down at his lover noticing his tired eyes. "Go to sleep, I'll still be here love, I'm not going anywhere." He whispered in regulus' ear. Hearing this the boy nodded closing his eyes and snuggling into the older boys chest.

"Goodnight my sweet boy" James mumbled kissing regulus on top of his mountain of curls before drifting off himself.

A/N;
That was short lol sorry about that! I promise they'll be more in the next chapter. Don't forget to comment, vote and give me a follow if you'd like x
See you soon loves xx