Trivia :// J

A/N: hey everyone! I wrote this oneshot inspired on a TikTok audio, if you read you will probably understand more x
Tw: slight mention of scars
Don't read of that will trigger you xx
Hope you enjoy loves xx

Everyone was sat on the floor in the marauders' dorm playing games. It was a Friday night and that means game night. The group made it official when they all had nothing better to do on a Friday evening so they had made it one of their many traditions. They were just going around in a circle trying to find out some random information about each other really. It was honestly quite fun. Lily had just gone and they found out that her eyes change colour slightly in the sunlight. Now it was Regulus turn. "Reg, it's your turn." Lily motioned to him, as the rest of the group looked over to him waiting for him to ask his question. They'd been keeping score on a little whiteboard, and Remus was winning, not much to Regulus' surprise. Remus was more of an observer like him, so he often picked up on things more than the others did.

Regulus pondered for a moment trying to think of a good question to ask before he spoke. "What's the biggest scar on my body.?" Everyone looked perplexed, except for Sirius and James. "The biggest scar? on your leg." Sirius answered, Regulus nodding. "Which leg? bonus question." Regulus asked, looking at James and Sirius seen as they were the only two that might be able to hazard a guess and get it right. Sirius looked blank. Yet, James looked like he knew. "Left." James answered almost immediately looking around at the others, who were in shock. He stared down at his hands, only realising what he'd said a few seconds after he had actually said it. "James?" Sirius almost shouted jumping up from his place on the floor, his gaze shifting between Regulus and James.

James was too stunned to speak and Regulus couldn't find the right words. "I..um...uh..well..." Regulus gazed around the room in a sort of panic, before James blurted out. "We're dating." Before clapping his hand over his mouth faster then you could say quidditch pitch. James grew pale and nervous and Regulus' hands began to shake a little under the sleeves of his jumper. Everyone apart from Sirius just looked unfazed by the news, like they'd heard it before. Well that's because they had Regulus and James had told everyone else a month into their relationship, they were both a bit scared of Sirius' reaction so they wanted to wait to tell him, but that just went out of the window, so they might as well have come clean now and faced Sirius' reaction later.

"Really? How long?" Sirius mind filled with questions but those were his top two for the moment, Regulus just nodded replying to Sirius' first question then James answered the second one. "For a few months now." Sirius nodded, eyeing both of the boys. "How did he find out about your scar? Did you-." He was quickly cut off by Regulus. "Merlin Sirius no! He accidentally walked in on me changing in the bathroom. The locks broken." Sirius looked confused by that last statement, but then a look of realisation washed over him. "Oh yeah, sorry I broke it. Remus had locked himself in the bathroom." He shot remus a pointed glare to which he returned. "I was having a shower pads." He deadpanned. "Yeah! Without me. Rude." Sirius retorted and everyone had burst out laughing at that point.

"So you're not mad?" Regulus questioned feeling as if an immense weight had been lifted off of his chest and shoulders. "Course I'm not mad you git, as long as you two are happy and that neither of you hurt the other so I don't have to murder anyone." This resulted in more chuckles and they eventually told Sirius that they had all known. He didn't seem to care and just leant down to whisper in Regulus' ear. "You don't have to hide anything from me y'know, I'll always be here for you Reggie." Sirius didn't think anyone had heard it but James did and it made his heart melt, as he gently smiled at the pair.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter, fun, cuddles and of course some stolen kisses along the way. Everyone knew about James and Regulus and it was all thanks to the annual Friday evening games night.

A/N: hope you enjoyed my lovelies!
I realised I literally have no wolfstar, we need to fix that! x
Please leave any requests here, especially if they are wolfstar, but they can be Jegulus too:
Hope you enjoyed xx
See you in the next one my loves xx