Cheeky lil' flirt :// W

A/N: hey everyone this request is for the lovely! @AMisfitReader thank you so much for requesting!!

I can't believe the amount of support this books getting, so thank you so much you beautiful readers x

hope you enjoy my loves x

Sirius was always flirting with Remus, he would do it anywhere the great hall, class, by the black lake, the dorms, the common room, the forbidden forest, the room of requirements. Anywhere, and he did not care who saw or who heard it. Remus would normally just roll his eyes at Sirius' antics or tell him to shut up then he'd carry on reading or go back to whatever he was doing. However today was different to the rest, Gryffindor had won a quidditch match against Ravenclaw and that means a common room party. Sirius was drunk out of his mind, throwing back shots, chugging fire whiskey and dancing like there was no tomorrow. The girls were practically eyeing him up like a prize yet his gaze remained on one guy in particular. Remus Lupin. He was sit in a corner of the room watching the sea of bodies dance as he drank, alcohol didn't tend to have much affect on him seen as he was a werewolf. If Remus wanted to get drunk he had to drink quite a lot of alcohol and he normally saved those few times for special occasions.

Sirius sauntered over and sat right next to Remus. "Remus, you look sexy. Come dance with me?" He smirked whilst looking at the boy. He expected Remus to just roll his eyes or playfully tell him to fuck off but what he said next shocked him. "Of course Sirius, I'll give you a show. If you know what I mean." He winked at Sirius and pulled him to his feet. They began dancing and flirting. Who knew Remus lupin could be such a flirt. Sirius honestly didn't know what to do with this side of Remus. The usual side of Remus was sarcastic, strict on himself, quiet. Whereas this side of Remus was cheeky, mysterious, dangerous. He was like this cheeky lil' flirt, like a stick of dynamite on the dance floor. The way he swung his hips had Sirius in a trance, he was practically drooling over this side of Remus as his eyes lingered on his body. More importantly his lips.

Merlin his soft, smooth, pink, plump lips. "See something you like?" Sirius was snapped out of his daydream with Remus' cheeky comment. He decided he would stop being nervous and flirt back, enjoy this new even sexier and cuter side to the tawny haired boy. "I do, your outfit, although I think it would look better on the dorm floor." Remus leaned forward, Sirius shivering at the feeling of his breath on his neck. "I'm sure it would love, but more importantly I think you'd look even prettier pinned up against that wall hm?" Love? God just when Sirius thought Remus couldn't get even hotter. He just did, by 10,000 miles. "Come on then let's test that theory shall we moons?" Sirius grabbed hand and they walked up to the dorms together. Remus immediately pinning Sirius' body up against the wall, holding his hands above his head.

They both leant in and Remus placed a light kiss to Sirius' forehead. "Let's get you sobered up ey? It's been a long night and I want you to remember everything." Sirius was a little upset at first but soon he allowed Remus to take off his shirt and get him a glass of water. "Drink, for me." Sirius took the glass with Remus' help and drank some before passing the glass back to him. Remus grabbed Sirius some more comfortable clothes and was just about to leave to let Sirius change, but he felt a light grip on his arm. "Don't leave, please." Remus smiled. He loved Sirius, he so wanted to pin him up against that wall and snog him senseless but he knew Sirius was drunk out of his mind and he wouldn't remember anything from the previous night. He wanted Sirius to remember every last detail. He sat next to the boy and helped him pull on one of his wool jumpers and a pair of joggers, before he pulled him into his chest, flipping back on the bed.

Remus pulled the duvet over the both of them and Sirius nuzzled his head into the crook of Remus' neck. "Get some sleep pads, you're gonna have a hell of a hangover tomorrow." He whispered into the darkness. Sirius sighed before lifting his head to look up at Remus. "Just please don't leave, stay here with me." His grey eyes shone in the moonlight showing specs of blue that you wouldn't notice unless you were up close. "Always." Remus replied gazing into Sirius' eyes lovingly. He seemed to be satisfied with this answer and laid his head in the crook of Remus' neck once more, falling asleep in the comfort of Remus' arms.

Sirius fell first...
But Remus fell harder.

A/N: hope you enjoyed! I loved writing that and I'm satisfied with how it turned out as a whole!! I love Wolfstar with my whole heart, they're the reason I got into the marauders. Now look at me ❤️

Hope you enjoyed!!

See you soon my loves x

All the love x

Cali xx