High as a fucking kite :// All

Part 1-
A/N: hey guys these three parts are for swiftiereggie hope you enjoy and my inspiration for the dance Pandora and regulus do is from a TikTok made by izzybrooky go check it out!
Don't forget to vote and comment and give me a follow if you feel like it x
TW: mentions of abuse
Enjoy my loves xx💚

It was around 9:00pm and James, lily, sirius, remus, peter, Mary, Dorcas, Marlene, pandora, Evan, Barty and regulus were all in the room of requirements having a party. Because why not. The were fire whiskey bottles thrown about the place and people smoking over the balcony as the rain pittered on the roof protecting them. Let's just say, everyone was drunk and high out of their minds. Well by that I mean regulus. Growing up he hated the rain, it just reminded him of bad memories back at Grimmauld place so he figured if he got drunk he'd forget about it.

"Guys who wants to play truth or dare" James asked drunkly yelling in the room. It erupted with 'yeahs' and they all sat in a circle beginning to start the game. "Lils truth or dare?" He asked her smirking slightly "dare" she countered smirking back "ok I dare you to snog Mary for at least 2o seconds" he said chuckling. The room being filled with wolf whistles. "Oh shut up the lot of ya" she grinned, before standing up and connecting her lips with Mary's they were like puzzle pieces that just fit so well together. The snogging continued for about a minute before the two girls pulled away gasping for breath but blushing madly nonetheless. "Um..sirius! When's the last time you laughed? and we need a story time" she half shouted over the queen music playing in the background. "Ooh, it was today. So basically I found an old howler from mother and father dearest." He explained as he put on a posh accent. Regulus was trying to hold back his laugh. "And she was screaming at me and reg because we'd used a spell to stick the phrase "Gay as fuck" all over her face and it took her a week to get it off! At this point regulus was using every fibre in his being not to fall over laughing. "And when we got back home after sneaking out of the house she used the cruciartus curse on both of us. God it was hillarious." He boy exclaimed as he started laughing. Regulus couldn't hold it in anymore he just burst out laughing. He couldn't stop. Everyone else was silent, watching them in pure shock and horror but regulus and Sirius couldn't stop. Joking about their trauma is how they cope with it. Regulus stood up grabbing his lighter and a cigarette as he clutched his stomach in the attempts to stop laughing. "I..I'm going to stand on the balcony now bye bitches" he chucked slightly. Regulus saw fear flash through everyone's eyes so he replied "I'm joking. Sarcasm babes. I'm just going for a smoke." He saw everyone relax and made his way to the balcony. He lit his cigarette taking a drag from it exhaling a puff of smoke. He stared out into the distance and the rain began to crash and rumble, making regulus shiver slightly. He took a few more drags from his cigarette before stubbing the bud of it with his foot and watching it drop as he kicked it to the floor below.

Regulus walked back to the group as he sat down again chugging some fire whiskey feeling the burning pleasure run down his throat as the liquid sloshed in his stomach. James cleared his throat and spoke up "Regulus truth or dare?" "Dare" he slurred grinning wildly. "Ok, whatever song comes on next I dare you and Pandora to dance to" he cheekily finished looking over at the younger boy. "Ok come on panda" he squealed sounding like a little kid, grabbing her arm standing up giddily. Bloody Mary by lady gaga starting playing (bear with me) "ahhh panda it's our song come on!!" Regulus squeaked standing up, him in his black T and ripped jeans, while Pandora in her gorgeous white floral dress. They began dancing and laughing as James eyes trailed all over regulus. He may as well have got up and snogged him senseless then and there. The song came to a flourish and the pair sat down giggling like primary school girls (I'm British lol) regulus began to drink his fire whiskey again. His drunken mind clouding over again...

A/N: hope you enjoyed part one don't forget to vote and comment and give me follow if you feel generous and don't forget to come back for part 2 and 3...
Bye my loves xx🤍