High as a fucking kite :// All

Part 3-
swiftiereggie sorry! I literally forgot about the last part
Hope you enjoy xx

Regulus woke up a pounding in his head, he groaned, the events of last night all a fuzzed up blur. He really shouldn't have drank that much. Yet he did. He heard people in the bathroom, so he groggily got up looking for clothes. Just then James walked in looking fresh as a Daisy. God how did he look so smiley. "Morning reg, you okay?." I groaned leaning on his shoulder. "Did I do anything stupid last night?" He laughed lightly. "Apart from shouting naur at your brother when he told you to go to bed and you and him laughing about a howler. That's about it." I nodded resting my head on his shoulder, grimacing slightly at the pounding in my head. "Oh yeah, that reminds me. I got you a few potions since I figured you'd feel like shit." God how I loved James potter. I took the potions he'd given me and I just flopped into his arms again. "Why don't we go to breakfast hm?" I just nodded and James wrapped his arm around my waist as we made our way down to the great hall.

I decided to sit at the Gryffindor table with James, seen as Mcgonagoll had announced that houses can mix at tables. The hall was busy and filled with an array of happy chatter. Lily and Mary were chatting with big smiles on their faces, I glanced over to the Slytherin table to see Barty, Evan, Dorcas and Marlene all involved in a deep conversation. Probably gossip. Pandora was laughing with Xenophilius and Peter was reading the daily prophet on the Gryffindor table. There was no sign of Sirius or Remus. We sat down and began eating James starting a casual conversation with Peter. I was just zoning out drinking my coffee. Well...that was until Sirius and Remus came crashing into the great hall arguing about something. I only heard few words of it but I was immediately intrigued. I was about to ask what the bloody hell was going on but instead I was violently shook by Sirius.

"Regulus! Is it scone or scon?" I blinked a few times before I really processed the question. This is what they were quarrelling about? Sounds about right for Sirius and Remus. "I say scone..doesn't everyone?" I was generally confused seen as in my logic if you took the 's' off of the word you'd say cone not con. "See! Remus Reggie says scone not scon." He haves Remus a playful glare to which he responded with "Well James here says scon." I looked at James in complete shock. "Really James? Then riddle me this if you take the 's' off of the word you say cone not con. It's just basic logic." He looked taken aback before calling over to Lily and Mary and asking their opinion on it. Lily said scone whereas Mary said scon. Soon the whole group was debating about it was currently seven to six. Sirius, lily, Pandora, Evan, Dorcas, Xenophilous and I all said scone but Marlene, Barty, Mary, James, Remus and Peter all say scon. It was a debate and we'd decided to settle it with our favourite person.

Minnie of course.

James rushed over to her and asked "Minnie! We have a very important question. Is it scone or scon?" She was about to scold him for the use of 'Minnie' rather than professor Mcgonagoll but she clearly decided against it and began answering our question. "Well Mr. Potter, I use scone." Sirius looked ecstatic "Minnie, I love you!!" The seven of us were cheering while the others sulked. In all honesty I think we were all still very much high as fucking kites, we'd all gone off our nut. Arguing about scone or scon to be fair though it was pretty funny. Everyone got over it eventually and we enjoyed our breakfast with cheeky banter and witty comments. The rest of the day ran smoothly. Well apart from Sirius making his potion explode, but I mean it was Sirius. I wouldn't expect any less from my brother and he was too busy flirting with Remus to notice what ingredients he was carelessly tossing into his cauldron. Yes, Sirius and Remus were together but merlin did Sirius love a bit of what he called 'harmless flirting.' It still made Remus blush as deep red as his Gryffindor tie, not that he'd admit to that though. The day came to an end and the group decided on watching the sunset over the black lake, it was truly a gorgeous sight. Everyone looked happy, I couldn't keep the pink tint off of my cheeks as James rested his head in my lap. He claimed he 'had a better view from down there.' I knew he was just trying to make me flustered and boy was it working. The sun slowly set over the beautiful lake as the sun glow a pretty orange colour.

I could live in this moment forever.

A/N: fucking hell I'm so sorry, I have so many requests and parts I forgot about, but don't worry I'm fixing it x

Do you say scone or scon? (I know it's not how it's spelled but it's easier to differentiate so bear with me.)

I say scone, what about you my loves? x

Hope you enjoyed xx

All the love x

Cali xx