Films :// W

A/N: I just thought of this idea as I was writing this a/n so here it is! And I've totally not just had a full blown panic attack by myself because I have to give a speech tomorrow and my partner has done absolutely nothing to help me whatsoever.

So I'm pissed, angry, stressed, upset, anxious and I really do not want to do it x

I'm not joking I think I'm going to walk into my English class and I'm going to a. Cry, B. Leave the room, C. Have a panic attack or D. All of the above. I'm thinking the last one right about now.

Sorry, rant over x

Hope you enjoy!

"Love come on!" Remus called as Sirius begrudgingly walked into the room. "Moony! I don't want to watch it...I'm scared." Sirius pouted but Remus wasn't letting up anytime soon. "No, you made me watch that 'Up' film and I sobbed the whole way through it. You told me it was a happy movie! Now it's my turn." Sirius laughed at Remus' words. "It's not-" Remus cut him off, palm in front of Sirius' face. "Don't you dare, finish that sentence if you want to be able to walk tomorrow and the rest of the week." Sirius only smirked, raising an eyebrow at Remus' words.

"Is that a threat? or an invitation?" Remus scowled at him lightly. "Shut it you dirty bastard and sit your pretty little arse over here." He patted the spot beside him and Sirius sat down, curling into Remus' side. "We're watching scream." Sirius already looked physically ill, Remus knew he didn't like scary films but it was payback for making him sob through the 'up' film. "Don't worry, i'll protect you." Sirius slapped Remus gently on the arm but he held onto Remus hand for dear life nonetheless. Remus put the film in the DVD player and chuckled a little knowing Sirius was going to hate this movie.

Within the first ten minutes of the movie Sirius had screamed, burying his face into Remus' shoulder. The latter just sat, pretty much expressionless as they watched the film, occasionally squeezing Sirius' hand through giggles. "I'm going to get the popcorn out of the microwave, I'll be back in a second love." Remus went to stand up but Sirius looked like he'd cry if Remus left him alone. "Remm...please don't go, I'm really scared." Remus bent down and kissed Sirius on the temple. "I promise it's not real love. I'll be two minutes max." Sirius nodded wearily and went back to holding onto a sofa cushion whilst Remus grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave in the kitchen.

Once Remus returned he saw Sirius with a pillow covering his face as he slowly peeked out from a corner of it, almost as if it was safe to come out from his hiding spot. "Ahhhh." Sirius shrieked, concealing his face in Remus' neck. "It's alright love, remember it's just a film." Remus ran his hand through Sirius' curls as he caressed his back with his left hand. "Can we please turn it off?" Sirius' voice was barely above a whisper as he lifted his head from Remus' neck. "Sure Sirius, what do you want to watch. Just no more 'up'." Remus pointed a finger at Sirius who just swatted it away. "The notebook?" You couldn't say no to a rom-com. No matter how cheesy it was.

Sirius and Remus ate their popcorn while watching the movie and of course kisses were shared. Honestly the pair couldn't go two seconds without glancing at each other, let alone kissing. It's like they thought the other would disappear at any second. "Ooh, look a straight couple. Can't relate." Sirius stared at Remus, his gaze flickering from his eyes to his lips before he pulled him into a kiss. "That was gay." Remus laughed pulling Sirius closer to him. "C'mere you silly sod."

The pair ended up falling asleep on the sofa, Remus' arm draped over Sirius as the latter snuggled into him. They also had forgotten to turn off the tv so all that could be heard was the quiet hum of the notebook playing in the background.

A/N: hey loves! Let me know what you thought of this, it's not my favourite piece of writing I've done but oh well x

Yeah! Let me know what you thought, send requests if you have any, also don't forget to put any rosekiller requests on my requests chapter on my oneshots for them if you have any, and I promise requests from awhile ago are on their way I just haven't really found time edit them for you loves, so I'm sorry about that and I'll promise they'll be out soonish x

Requests/prompts if you have got any:

Hope you enjoyed!

All the love ❤️

Cali xx