#12

"What's the quickest way to get to them? What about all the water?" Mikey jumped excitedly alongside April and Raph.

"It can't be done from above, the fire brigade and police are already there. Also, it would be good if we could drain the water…?” April mused aloud as they hurried to the nearest manhole cover.

"Yes, then we would gain time to search!" exclaimed Raph. The joy of Donnie's survival has given them all a huge energy boost. This night was really an emotional rollercoaster ride!

"What's gotten into that idiot? What did that mean, he'll save her, no matter what the cost? Does he want to give her his lungs or waaaaaa..." Leo's eyes widened. Mikey looked at him and was confused.

“Leo, don't be silly. He CAN'T give her his lungs!" suddenly he doubted. Donnie knew a lot of things he didn't understand. Frankenstein came to mind, “or…. can he?"

Raph rolled his eyes. April grinned. Leo was flabbergasted. Mikey had seen too many horror movies.

"Guys, focus!" exclaimed April, "Well here's the plan - it's simple because we don't have time! Through the sewage system, we get as close as possible to the building, and then we dig!”

"DIG LIKE A BOSS!"

"I don't think Donnie can pull this off..." Leo finally got out.

"What then?" Mikey asked, still puzzled.

"Well, to swap his lungs!" laughed April