post credit scene

A forest temple in the night, derelict, abandoned by those who have turned away to never look back.

Murmurs, whispers, light as a breeze. A firelight flickering in the darkness.

Steps.

Two shadows, one bent, one upright.

"... there must be another way. All our novices will lose their lives in this ritual."

"I'm willing to pay that price, my boy. Saving the world is our mission, and we will do it no matter what the cost."

"But the onna-bugeisha are already..."

"The onna-bugeisha are divided and fickle. They will not fulfill their duty!"

The harsh and angry tone silenced the younger one. They entered the temple and made their way down into the secret catacombs. Singing erupted towards them.

The old one sighed.

"My boy." she began, more forgiving. "We have to stop them. You have to stop them. She doesn't know what she's doing. Her imbalance will set off a chain reaction, and the destruction of the world would only be the beginning. Do you understand that?"

Concerned nod. Heavy sigh. A large door swung open. The old one turned to the younger and saw the conflict in his eyes, but they didn't have time. They needed a suitable weapon and a great deal of cunning to complete their mission. She looked at him and knew that he would do anything to accomplish this almost impossible task. He had grown up - she held out her hands to begin the ritual.

"Yuichi Usagi - give me your sword."

.

The second book is on my profile and completed :)