#66

Four turtles and a young woman sat in an underground kitchen and had a hearty breakfast. Shiro had got up very early and fetched a bag full of clothes that she had kept in one of her hiding places. Luckily, not for too long and so there was no fug in the pieces of fabric, and she was able to wear them right away.

And so she sat at the countertop with a well-fitting sports bra, a tight shirt and her beloved traditional ninja pants with the turtles and ate with appetite. Her trip had made her hungry, and her arms and hands were already bandaged in black.

Mikey and Raph had now dressed more appropriately and put on tighter t-shirts. Raph had spikes from his plastron poking holes through the fabric, and Mikey always showed blotches of paint no matter what he was wearing. Both were wearing black shorts.

Donnie had already activated his battleshell and was therefore shirtless, and Leo was dressed all in black like Shiro.

"Well, and what's on today, hermana?" Leo grinned at Shiro

"How about a game, hermano?" Shiro grinned back as she cleaned up her cereal bowl and took another green apple out of the basket.

"A game?" Mikey asked

"Would either of you like an apple?" asked Shiro in the group

"Ahem… no?" said Leo confused

"No, thanks" said Raph politely.

Donnie shook his head and finished the rest of his coffee

"You're actually the only one here who eats all the fruit that April always brings here." admitted Mikey

"At least it's not rotting away sadly anymore." grinned Leo

"Pity. Because here come the rules of the game.” Shiro said, and all eyes suddenly looked at her.

“We play in teams. The one of you who gets the apple plays in my team – the rest also forms one. So always two against three. You can throw the apple back at me, but then our team will automatically disband.

You can use your weapons, BUT attacking is forbidden. No kicks, no punches, you name it. Holding, blocking, grabbing, and so on is allowed. Whoever manages to steal the apple from a brother is automatically on my team, and the other one is back with the others. The one who make it to keep the apple in a row for more than two minutes wins.

Any questions?"

The four brothers looked at Shiro in surprise.

"Good, because here comes the most important thing."

Something wild appeared in her eyes.

"I wanna see you escalate!"

And with that she threw the apple to Mikey, who caught it perplexed, jumped over the countertop, grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the kitchen very quickly.

"GET! THAT! APPLE!" Raph's voice echoed through the whole liar.

Splinter had made himself comfortable in the projector room. It had been occupied far too often lately, but now that his sons were training and no longer poring over books and riddles, he had it back to himself and his series.

He picked up his popcorn and forbade himself to think if it wasn't a bit too early for that when he caught an orange glow out of the corner of his eye.

"LET’S WHIP IT, MIKEY!" shouted Shiro

Mikey reached out to his Nunchaku, which Shiro let shoot at him with unbelievable speed. Donnie was right behind him with his dronepack and almost caught up with him!