Thank you!

Firstly, I want to thank you, my dear reader, for getting through this story with me! I hope you had as much fun reading it as I had writing it! And please excuse all the minor and major careless mistakes. English isn't my first language, and I've certainly made a few blunders in my obsession with writing.

You've noticed that Shiro's story isn't over yet – and neither is that of the four Turtles. A kind of alternate universe was created in my head while writing, and I could go on right now.

But since my family and friends haven't seen me much in the last 8 weeks while I wrote this book and a very good friend advised me to take a break, this story is now finished.

If you feel like it and want to make me happy, then feel free to flip back and upvote your favorite chapters and comment on the scenes you liked the most (or write me under this chapter here)! I'd love to take your feedback into the next book if it ever calls for me to put it down on paper.

It was a real pleasure to write this story, I have loved the turtles since I was a child, and now it is a miracle to experience them as adults.

Shiro and Donnie developed an incredibly great dynamic while writing (every dialogue between the two ended wild, and I had to sort out a lot of it again so that the story could continue ^^)

And what lies ahead, the connection to Leo, the further development of the powers of the four brothers, Casey's story from the future and Shiro's personal adventure… we'll see that together, one day.

If you want. :)

PS:And if you want to do me a favor: please spread this story. I am absolutely helpless with this social media thingy