#90

Donnie had briefly scanned the liar, but then placed his gauntlet back on his desk. Everyone was in their beds and asleep. Now he was in the bathroom with Shiro, had locked the door behind them and turned to her.

She just dropped carelessly the hospital shirt he had wrapped her in on the floor next to her and smiled at him. She was completely naked.

Donnie stared at her for a few moments. Her lines now went from her back over her whole body. Not just down her arms to the backs of her hands, but down the legs to the tops of the feet. And also partially up her torso, where they merged into single curly lines in perfect symmetry at her collarbone, under her breasts and down her hips towards the middle.

"Donnie, you're staring." she said, grinning.

He collected himself briefly.

"If you want to stop that from happening, you should stop being so stunning." he grinned back.

Shiro raised an eyebrow and turned to the mirror. Her eyes widened. Her lines glowed brightly, she looked down at herself and then back into the mirror. Donnie watched her, smiling.

"Wow." she just said.

The turtle came up behind her, gathered her hair and held it up.

"Your clan symbol is gone too." he said, looking at the lines on the back of her neck that curled up to her hairline.

"Are you serious?" Shiro took her hair from him and turned her upper body to the mirror. Donnie grinned and slowly slid his hands down her sides. He still couldn't quite believe it. She lived. She stood naked in front of him. He could touch her. All over. And she felt so incredibly good.

"That's..." Shiro whispered and remembered the short, sharp pain in her neck when Tomoe's spirit had risen. She took it from her!

It was all just unbelievable! She turned again. Her brows furrowed, she looked in the mirror and saw Donnie. It was a miracle. An indescribable miracle. Then she felt his hands. The flames flared up a little stronger.

Donnie closed his eyes and as if of their own accord his hands wandered over Shiro's body up to her breasts. He gently cupped them from behind, lifting them slightly and hearing her gasp. Desire stirred within him. An endless desire.

He opened his eyes and saw them both in the mirror. The flames, the glow, she was still holding her hair up, his hands on her breasts. Their eyes met, and he lightly took her nipples between index finger and thumb and gently twisted them.

"Oh God..." she moaned in a whisper and from that point on, hardly a clear thought went through his head.

Shiro felt his hands suddenly disappear and wanted to protest. She let go of her hair and turned around. That's when she realized he had turned on the shower, turned to her, reached under her and picked her up. She automatically wrapped her legs around his waist and he stepped with her under the stream of water, which was just getting warm.

Shiro took his face in her hands and started kissing him.

-

Donnie felt her lips on his, and his lust for her flowed through him from head to toe. He held her upper thighs, felt her skin under his hands, their synchronized breath, the warm water pounding his softshell and he kissed back passionately. Full of hunger for more.

"Hmmm..." Shiro moaned into the kiss, and Donnie was instantly hard and ready. He wanted her right now! He would only have to let her slide down a bit, then...

Then she broke the kiss, and he was about to protest as she unwrapped her legs from him and planted her feet on the floor. His hands slid up her back, hers down his neck.