Entry Three | Unknown Entity

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||||

Red Hood Girl: "Y-You're a huntress! C-Can I have your autograph?!" She exclaimed while squealing in excitement, making Y/N to sweat drop a little.

The huntress ignores the girl as she turns to look at Y/N, but the sorcerer only raised his hands in surrender.

Y/N: "Hey, don't look at me. I'm not a fan of yours." He said.

Huntress: "Hmph. You two, follow me. NOW." She ordered as both Y/N and the girl looked at each other in realization.

Y/N: "Uh-oh."

|||||||

The two were taken to the police station, inside the interrogation room, the huntress entered the room, slamming the door behind her.

Huntress: "I hope you two realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, yes, both of you. You two put yourselves and others in great danger."

Red Hood Girl: "They started it!" She retorted, this made Y/N to chuckle a little and tried to add on the girl's protest, but the huntress gave Y/N a glare that shuts him up.

Huntress: "If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back-" Y/N knew what's coming next, so he braced for it. "-And a slap on the wrist!" The Huntress slaps her riding crop on the table, the girl jumped from the huntress' action and squealed, which Y/N tries NOT TO chuckle again.

Y/N: 'Credits for her doing that. I think she's into S&M...' Y/N thought.

Huntress: "But... there's someone here who would like to meet the both of you."

The two teens were confused on the Huntress' statement as she walked out of the way, and a white-haired man walks in, holding a mug and a plate of cookies.

White-Hair: "Ruby Rose..." The man said, revealing the girl's name. He then leans in front of the girl, Ruby, and stares at her eyes. "You... have silver eyes."

Ruby: "U-Uhm..." Ruby tries to avoid the man's eyes, not comfortable at the man's stare at her.

White-Hair: "So..." He shows Ruby and Y/N a footage in a tablet that is carried by the female Huntress, where it shows the two fighting the henchmen previously. "Where did you learn to do this?" He questioned.

Ruby: "S-Signal Academy." Ruby answered.

White-Hair: "They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?" The man asked in mixed curiosity and shock.

Ruby: "Well, one teacher in particular..."

White-Hair: "I see..." The man then placed a plate of chocolate cookies in front of Ruby's desk.

Ruby hesitated to pick up a chip for a second, then in all of a sudden, Ruby gobbled the entire plate of cookies in speed. This raised an eyebrow from Y/N, not knowing that the girl beside him is like a certain cookie-monster... or that's what he's thinking of.

 or that's what he's thinking of