Entry Twenty Three | Party Disaster

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||

Y/N observes the lingering party. All of them were very happy and content, with the Headmaster calling him earlier as he introduces his friend from Atlas, General Ironwood. The two had a short conversation about technology and the military that gave the General an amusing look, impressed by the sorcerer's knowledge about the technology. Y/N also tells him that the CCT's network and database must be changed if the General wanted to have a better and tighter security for Remnant's only communication. Ironwood take notes of the latter and thanked him for the suggestion.

Right now, Y/N is seen on the other balcony, away from the noise of the event, silently staring at the broken moon above. He smiles at the memory of Weiss accepting him as her boyfriend and her introverted sister happily conversing with the girls that's on her age. Satisfied by this, he looks up, and mentally thanks his brother for saving him from depression and transporting him to this new world. He hoped that nothing bad or worse will happen in the future.

???: "Y/N?" The girl called him behind him, causing Y/N to turn around to see who's calling his name.

Y/N: "Hi, Pyrrha. Enjoying the party?" Pyrrha stands beside him as they gaze upon the moon above.

Pyrrha: "Yeah, I'm happy that Jaune's opened up to me. He told me that he likes Weiss, but you won her heart first."

Y/N: "I'm sorry for him, do you think he hates me?"

Pyrrha: "No, I don't think Jaune's that kind of person. Because he also told me that he wanted me as his partner for the dance."

Y/N: "Wha-Really?" Y/N exclaimed in surprise, knowing that Jaune took his advice wholeheartedly yesterday. "I-I didn't expect Jaune to do that."

Pyrrha: "Yeah... Too bad I liked someone before, but he was already taken." Pyrrha said.

Y/N: "Oh yeah? Who is it?"

Pyrrha: "He's strong, funny, versatile in using weapons, and-"

Y/N: "Is he here?"

Pyrrha didn't answer as silence fills between them.

Pyrrha: "Y-Y/N... I-I want to say something important to you."

Y/N: "What is it?" Pyrrha paused for a second, facing Y/N while she grabs his hands. "You're nervous, tell me what is it?" Pyrrha exhales as she prepares herself to speak.

Pyrrha: "Y/N. I..."

Ruby: "Y/N!!" Ruby shouted as she arrived at the balcony in excitement "Donna wants to show you something, hurry!" Ruby pulls Y/N away from Pyrrha with extreme force, as he embarrassingly waves goodbye to her, before the two disappears back to the party.

Pyrrha rubs her forehead in frustration, as she wasted her chance to tell something IMPORTANT to him. She shook her head as she went back to the ballroom, only to see Jaune in a white dress that Jaune and her talked on a bet earlier.