Entry Twenty Eight | Train Mission Pt. 2

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|

Oobleck: "Oh... dear."

Y/N: "Ah, shit... Torchwick's leading the Grimm to Vale!" Y/N shouted

Weiss: "What?!"

Oobleck: "It's the cars! They detach and explode, creating openings for the Grimm!"

Ruby: "Y/N! Can you handle those Grimms?"

Y/N: "Where, and what plan? I don't want to risk the train being hit by my abilities! Also, I need to force the Grimms to merge into the middle for me to one-shot them!"

Blake: "So what're we going to do?"

Oobleck: "Just like Y/N said, stop the train first! We have to hurry!" Oobleck shouted as another train car automatically detached behind them. "You five, go below and stop those bombs! Ruby you're with me!"

Team RWBY & SRCR: "Right!"

The team headed next to the train car on their front. Y/N opens the hatch as he lets the ladies go first. Y/N nods at both Ruby and the Doctor as he was the last to enter the hatch, closing it.

|||

As they jumped down, Y/N casts an illumination spell to see clearly. They all looked around just to see an empty cabin.

Yang: "I guess this is what we trained for." Yang muttered.

Weiss: "Here." Weiss gave Blake a series of dust crystals. "This should help you." 

Y/N: "Donna and I will take point." Y/N stated as he conjured a Tao Mandala in his right hand, ready for anything. "Let's-"

But before he could end his words, a certain girl jumped down to stop them from their tracks. She smirks as she gave them a curtsied bow, causing the sorcerer to chuckle. 

Y/N: "Go, I'll handle her." Y/N gave a quick glance to his sister and to rest behind him as Neo lets them pass her. The rest nods to Y/N as they ran to the next car.

As soon as they entered the next cabin, Y/N shakes his head.

Y/N: "You're mute, aren't you?" Y/N said in telepathy, surprising Neo on how did he know about it.

Neo: "And what is it to you?" Neo wrote down on her scroll.

Y/N: "Drop the act, Neo. You know that I can see illusions quite well. Your semblance will be useless against me."