Entry Forty Two | Fall

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Come on!" - Mental communication

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

||| ||||| |||

3rd Person PoV

But before Y/N could launch an attack against the horde of Grimms, Professors Port, Oobleck, Peach, and the other staff of Beacon Academy suddenly arrived behind them.

Y/N: "What the--?" He cancelled his weapons as he looks at them, confused. 

Oobleck: "Mister Y/N!" He called out, causing the sorcerer to turn around. "The Headmaster wants to talk to you, and it seems it was very important."

Y/N: "Ozpin?"

Port: "Indeed." Port nods. "Headmaster Ozpin orders all students to retreat further to the safe zone that General Ironwood and the populace of Vale had established minutes prior."

Ruby: "But what about you, Professor?"

Peach: "Do not worry about us, young Rose. Us professors will handle these Grimms and we will prioritize first your own safety." The female Professor pulls out her medical forceps and nods at the rest of the students.

Ruby: "But we can fix--"

Oobleck: "Miss Rose..." Oobleck sternly cuts her off as he continues. "This day will surely go down in Remnant history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it."

(By the way, this is Professor Peach's unofficial appearance and weapon from the Fan Wiki)

Y/N: "I see." Y/N contemplated. "Make sure to come back alive, Professors. Especially you, Professor Port, I would assume that you'll add this one into your story telling sessions." Y/N said as the mustached Professor laughed.

Port: "Hah! It sure is! Now go and leave this place, young Strange."

Y/N: "Yes, sir!"