Entry Fifty Nine | Hunt for the Darkhold

(Picture's goofy AF)

--

Nicknames:

Red - aretouch's Y/N L/N, Sorcerer Supreme

Blue - RWBY's Y/N Strange, Remnant's Sorcerer

--

________

With Y/N Strange...

As they exited the Cerebro, Blue and Red were both exhausted by the mental trip, but they do have a lead where the book was and who had it.

"So, do you happen to know where the Damage Control HQ is anyway?" Blue asks, hopping down behind the platform.

Red nodded. "For your information? Yes, I did." He then offers him a hand. "Now, let's."

With a flick of his finger, he teleports them both to Kamurochō District. Tokyo, Japan. Funny enough, Red accidentally lands them in the middle of the street where people walk by, giving them weird faces as they turns their head at Red's action. Blue had fought his urge to facepalm in embarrassment as Red snubbed their gazes.

"Nevermind them." Red said. "Haven't they seen magic before? These people... C'mon, Strange, follow me."

"Uhh, should we do something about the crowd?"

"Nah, they just say your name at best or swarm you at worst."

"Yeah, but you've won the Sports Festival, from what you told me."

"People tend to forget those kind."

"Eh, you sure?" Red simply looks at him. "I take it as a good thing then."

Red then notices something on his palm, it's a message written by Sabrina using the Magic Maker. Blue curiously peeked at the message, only for Red to hide it briefly as he gave the other sorcerer a dubious look.