Entry Twenty Two | Ice Sorcerer

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||

Team RWBY and SRCR were in the ballroom, fixing and decorating the place. Y/N uses the Cloak of Levitation to float above, helping the others to place the banner and the lights above. Donna and the others girls were on the other side of the ballroom. Last night, Y/N talked to Jaune about his dedication to Weiss. Jaune knew that he had no chance, but Y/N gave him an advice, to look in his own team, because someone is just there, waiting for him. Jaune asked if this is Pyrrha, but Y/N only smiled to him, and he told Jaune to ask her for the dance, and he'll find out.

Weiss: "I need you to pick a tablecloth!" Weiss slams two identical tablecloths on Ruby's desk, snapping her out of her thoughts. She slides it forwards for Ruby to see it clearly. Ruby had a confused look as she glances back and forth between the two tablecloths.

Ruby: "Uhh... Aren't they both the same?" 

Weiss sighs, taking back the two tablecloths from the table.

Weiss: "I don't even know why I asked." She said, leaving Ruby on the table.

Yang passes by with a giant speaker in her shoulders with Y/N's instructions, and she places it near Ruby.

Yang: "So, have you picked out a dress yet?"

Ruby: "What's the point?" Ruby straightforwardly said. "Who cares about the dance if Blake's isn't going?"

Y/N: "Blake, you say?" Y/N jumped into their conversation as the two notices Y/N approaching them with a big box carrying in his hands. "She's going. Right, Yang?"

Yang: "Oh yeah, definitely." Then she saw Weiss doing something in the back. "Weiss! I thought we agreed! No doilies!" Yang yelled, with Weiss coming in to face her.

Weiss: "If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines." Weiss points her finger to Yang, and the door opened.

???: "Your dance is gonna have fog machines?" Neptune joined in with Sun, as Y/N greets the two bros with some high-fives. 

Y/N: "Yeah, we were thinking about it, and maybe a DJ for the party? What do you say?" Y/N said, as he places the box down.

Neptune: "A DJ? Sounds cool."

Sun: "You ladies all excited for dress up?"

Ruby: "Pfft. Yeah, right." Ruby sarcastically rolls her eyes, while Yang crosses her arms.

Yang: "Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night."

Y/N: "Which head?" Y/N said in confusion, before he got slapped by Yang and Weiss in the head.