Entry Thirty Two | Winter Has Come

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|

Weiss: "My sister..."

Y/N: "Ah, shit." Weiss glances at him because he cursed.

Weiss: "Why are you cursing like that?!" Weiss scolded. "Is it because my sister is coming to Vale?"

Y/N: "Maybe?" 

Weiss: "Come on, you are not  afraid of her, do you?"

Y/N: "Maybe?"

Weiss rolls her eyes as she grabs the arm of the sorcerer.

Weiss: "Trust me. She'll like you."

Y/N: "W-Weiss...! W-wait--!"

Weiss drags his arm as the confused Ruby followed them to the courtyard.

|||

Ruby: "Weiss! What is the big deal? Who is it? Who is she?" The confused Ruby follows them leaving Y/N to do the explanation to her.

Y/N: "It's her sister."

Weiss: "Winter." She said with a smile as they all stopped on the sight of a landing airship.

The Atlesian Paladins and soldiers escorted the older Schnee as she walked down the ramp.

Weiss: "Winter!" Weiss cups her mouth to shout aloud, this grabs Winter's attention.

She slowly turns around to see the three stopped to meet her.

Weiss: "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh, your presence honors us." Weiss did a curtsied bow while the two made an eye contact to each other in confusion.

Y/N: "I don't know that you should give a bow to your eldest." He whispered to Ruby discreetly.

Ruby: "I don't know that either."

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.