Entry Six | Another Encounter

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||

The three finally found the auditorium, that is packed with aspiring students inside.

???: "Ruby, Y/N!" The female voice yelled, catching their attention as the three turned their heads.

Y/N: "Yang?" Y/N squints her eyes, seeing Yang waving her hand at them.

Yang: "Over here! I saved you some spots!" She added.

Ruby: "Oh! Hey, I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony! Bye, Jaune!" She said as she ran off to meet her sister.

Y/N: "Don't worry, man. We'll see you later." He said, patting Jaune's back lightly before he followed Ruby, leaving Jaune dejected once more as he sighs.

Jaune: "Aw, great..." Jaune muttered. "Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl and a cool, funny guy to talk to?" Jaune said as he left the scene, but with a pony tailed red-haired girl watching him from afar.

Yang: "How's your date going?" Yang smugly smirked at the two.

Y/N: "Oh for god's-" Y/N exclaimed as Ruby continues to explain what happened earlier.

Ruby: "You ditched us, and I exploded!" 

Yang: "Yikes. Meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school... There was a fire a-and I think some ice." She wondered, with her fingers up to her chin.

Yang: "Are you... being sarcastic?"

Y/N: "Nope, she literally went-" Then Y/N made an explosion gesture that quickly caught Yang in surprise.

Ruby: "Yeah! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage! And then she yelled at me!" Ruby continues to talk while Y/N notices that someone was behind them, or just behind Ruby.

Y/N: "Uh, Ruby?" He tries to poke Ruby's shoulder, but she ignored him.

 Ruby: "And then I sneezed. And then I exploded! And then she yelled again!" She continues as the girl stares and listens at Ruby, knowing that the Schnee is behind her.

Y/N: "Ruuuby." Y/N called out again, but ignored once more by Ruby.

 Ruby: "And I felt really, terrible! And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

Weiss: "You!" She shouted, startling Ruby as she quickly jumped into Y/N's arms.

Ruby: "Oh god, it's happening again! Why'd you not warn me, Y/N?!"

Y/N: "Uh... Two times?" He said as he dropped Ruby from his arms.