[Volume 2] Entry Seventeen | A New Day

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||

A week passed by after the incident at the docks. And Team RWBY is back in its own self, with their bond became closer than ever. Weiss forgave Blake's affiliation with the White Fang, and so as Blake's hatred towards her, but the anger still lingers on her family, the Schnee.

Back at the docks, Y/N told Donna telepathically to be quiet to Team RWBY and giving them white lies about their origins, in which Donna ran along with it. His sister was added at Team SRCR, and it is approved by Professor Ozpin.

Right now, Y/N is seen walking solo around Vale, finding the grocery store to buy some essentials and supplies for the rest of the week. But as he turned left to the sidewalk, he saw two people with weird movements in their bodies as they enter a bookstore, a store called "Tukson's Book Trade". Y/N waits for them to enter the store, and he peeked at the store window, seeing the emerald-haired girl ringing the bell. The man came out from the back of his store and accompanies her. Y/N casts a hearing spell and plants it inside the store to eavesdrop.

Tukson: "How may I help you?" The owner, Tukson, greets the girl.

Silver Hair: "Just browsin'." The guy says at the corner as he read some books.

Emerald-Girl: "Actually, I was wondering, do you have any copies of the Thief and the Butcher?"

Tukson: "Yes, we do."

Emerald-Girl: "That's great!"

Tukson: "Would you... like a copy?"

Emerald-Girl: "No. Just wondering. Oh, Oh! What about Violet's Garden in paperback?"

The two continues to say some book titles to Tukson, that Y/N starts to gave up on eavesdropping, but suddenly the tone inside the shop changed.

Emerald-Girl: "Oh! What about... Third Crusade?" The girl pressed on, making Tukson to stutter a bit.

Tukson: "Umm... I... don't believe we carry that one."

The silver-haired guy closes the book he had in his hand in a slam.

Emerald-Girl: "What was this place called again?"

Tukson: "Tukson's Book Trade."

Emerald-Girl: "And... You're Tukson?"

Tukson: "That's right."

Emerald-Girl: "So then I take it that you're the one who came up with the catchphrase?"

Tukson: "Yes."

Silver-Hair: "And what was it again?" Tukson sighs as he repeats his store's catchphrase.

Tukson: "Tukson's Book Trade: Home to every book under the sun."

Silver-Hair: "Except the Third Crusade."