Entry Ten | New Team

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||

The two parties raced through the stone bridge, as Y/N keeps his watch at the Nevermore hovering above them. The two teams split up as planned, with Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang running to the left, Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren to the right. Y/N stopped in the middle as a decoy as the two teams leaned on the ruined pillars, hiding themselves from the Nevermore.

Ruby: "Y/N! What's the plan?" Ruby lowly whispered.

Y/N: "Just get to the cliffs, I'll see what I can do to  the bird."

The Nevermore perched on the top of an abandoned tower, screeching and asserting its dominance.

Yang: "Well, that's great."

Y/N: "Move over when you guys have the opportunity!" Y/N ordered as he did a circular motion in his hands, before he lifts them both, and aimed at the Nevermore. "Now!" He yelled as the two teams moved and hides to the another set of ruins in front.

 "Now!" He yelled as the two teams moved and hides to the another set of ruins in front

The gust of wind hits the Nevermore as it tries to balance itself on the abandoned tower. The Nevermore saw Y/N down below, as it screeched in anger and fires some of its sharp black feathers at him, as Y/N conjured a Tao Mandala in his right hand, protecting himself from the feathers.

 The Nevermore saw Y/N down below, as it screeched in anger and fires some of its sharp black feathers at him, as Y/N conjured a Tao Mandala in his right hand, protecting himself from the feathers

The Deathstalker joined the fray as it appeared behind the two teams, this forced the team of Jaune to run away.

Y/N: "Nora, Ren!" Y/N yelled at the two as Nora and Ren assisted Y/N to distract the Nevermore while Y/N moved away to help the others to deal with the Deathstalker.

Nora dodges the Nevermore's feathers as she aims her Magnhild on the Grimm's head. She fires a barrage that forces the Nevermore to swerve to the right as Y/N helps Blake and Ren to stop the Deathstalker on clawing Nora.