Entry Thirteen | Yeeted Souls

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||

A week had passed on Beacon Academy.

Professor Goodwitch's battle course is underway, and the two that were on the arena are Jaune and Cardin. Cardin easily won the fight as Professor Goodwitch interrupts Cardin and the lights went off around the auditorium, ending the match.

Glynda: "Cardin, that's enough." She said towards Cardin as he retreated back to his corner. "Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mister Arc, it's been weeks now, please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more... defensive strategy."

Jaune pulls out his scroll and stares at the corner.

Glynda: "We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?" Then she told the two to go back to their seats. "Remember, everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away, it won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing!" Glynda announced. "Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale."

After that, the bell rang, ending her class as she dismissed them. The students were excited especially Team RWBY, but Y/N notices something's odd with Pyrrha as she looked at Jaune worriedly. Y/N puts his hand on Pyrrha's right shoulder and nods at her, telling her that he'll be fine. Then after that, she followed her team out of the auditorium.

Y/N told the girls that he'll visit the Headmaster, because Professor Goodwitch called him earlier, saying that Ozpin wants to talk to him in his office. Y/N immediately went to the Headmasters Office, as the elevator door opens.

Ozpin: "Ah, Mr. Strange. Please, have a seat." He offered him the seat in his office which Y/N thanked, and he sat on his chair.

Y/N: "What is it that you wanted me here, Professor Ozpin?" Y/N asked as Ozpin sips whatever the contents of his mug.

Ozpin: "You say that you don't have an aura, correct?" Y/N nods at him, then Ozpin gestures Glynda to come closer to Y/N. "I will let Glynda unlock your aura, then we can tell if you have a semblance." Ozpin stated. "Are you ready, Mr. Strange?"

Y/N: "If that's the way to cover my identity in this world, then yes." Y/N nodded again.

Ozpin tells Y/N to stand up, while Glynda puts her hand on Y/N's head, and the two concentrate, closing their eyes on the process.

Glynda"For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all, infinite in distance and unbound by death. I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee."

Glynda's purple aura glowed then it began to flow into Y/N's body, creating a brighter color that surprised Ozpin a bit. The aura activation ended as a small wind exploded around Y/N, that sends Glynda flying for a few meters.