Entry Sixty | Reunions

--

--

Nicknames:

Red - aretouch's Y/N L/N, Sorcerer Supreme

Blue - RWBY's Y/N Strange, Remnant's Sorcerer

--

______

With Y/N...

With their lips parting, Y/N laughs softly as he looks at her in disbelief.

"How...?" Y/N muttered, gaping in surprise as standing in front her is none other than a fully recovered Pyrrha Nikos herself. "What happened...? I-You...?"

"I saw you, there. In the coffin, still frozen." Y/N points out. "How did you came back to life?"

Pyrrha nodded slowly with a smile, looking at the hovering crown above Y/N's head. "Your magic healed... me."

Confused, he'd let the crown disappear as his eyes returns to its normal state. "My magic? But I didn't do any-?!" He then realizes the last spell he'd use against Mordo (variant). "But of course, Complete Purification! You were saying that it healed you when I used it at Mordo?"

She nodded, unsurely. "I felt it." She stated as she looks back at the cradle. "It was... warm, yet bright, white, and inside of me."

Y/N coughs in his hand, trying not to laugh at the sudden wrong choice of words. "Y-Yes. I'm sure."

Pyrrha merely tilts his head at his actions. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing." He then looked sincerely at her. "Nothing at all..."

Seeing that everything's now fine, Nick and Sabrina approaches the two, behind them follows the witch trio.

"Y/N! You're-! Wooaahh..." Sabrina was shocked to see the girl from the cradle, now fully healed like nothing happened to her. "That's her?"

Pyrrha turns to face them and smiles, nodding thankfully. "I assume that you are Y/N's friends?"

"Yes." Nick answered back with a smile. "We're his friends, and the ones who assisted him to heal you back to your normal state."

"And for that, I would like to thank you all for your help, and an apology for causing you such time just for me." Pyrrha stated.

"What?" Y/N's looks at her incredulously. "No! Don't say that, Pyrrha! They volunteered to help and did well."

"He is correct. You're condition-" Agatha started.

"-is quite interesting. That is why-" Prudence spoke second.