Entry Forty One Pt. 2 | Invasion of Vale

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Come on!" - Mental communication

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

||| ||||| |||

3rd Person PoV

Ironwood retreated from the main arena with a hesitated yet menacing face, he left the grounds as he went up towards the commentary box where Professors Oobleck and Port at. Grabbing the microphone, he reassures the crowd and instantly fails to calm them down.

Ironwood: "Ladies and gentlemen, please! There is no need to panic."

The sky above them rumbles as Y/N, Donna, and Pyrrha looked up to see a Nevermore Grimm trying its best to enter the arena. Screeching, its talons scratches on the protective shield by jumping up and down.

Y/N: "Pyrrha... I'm sorry. I didn't meant to-"

Pyrrha: "Did you really did that? Those killings?" Pyrrha cuts him off to confront him.

Y/N: "NO! You know that I don't do those kind of things! It is within our pledge to not harm the innocent! Whoever framed me surely has a deep resounding hatred towards me, and maybe to you, too." He stated.

Pyrrha paused for a moment to think as she stares at him.

Pyrrha: "If what you've said it true, then I will... believe in you, Y/N." She replied with a nod, making the sorcerer smile for a bit.

Donna: "You should." Donna joined in. "Because me and my brother will protect Remnant, our new home to protect from those kind of people."

Y/N: "Donna, you think someone used the Mask of Deception to copy my face?" He said, standing next to his sister and asked.

Donna: "Most likely. I mean, that person only targeted you, not me."

On the benches, Coco, Sun, and the other members of Team JNPR were surprised to see the Nevermore.

Sun: "A Nevermore?"

Coco: "How did it get past the Kingdom's defenses?"

Ren: "It... wasn't alone." Ren concluded.

Meanwhile, on Ozpin's main office...

The headmaster looks upon the distant sight of Vale at night, and the flying Atlesian bullheads hovering above. The sirens are still blaring and for the first time, the Professor threw his mug and it broke in pure anger.