Entry Fifty Six | Darkened Skies

--

--

Nicknames:

Red - aretouch's Y/N L/N, Sorcerer Supreme

Blue - RWBY's Y/N Strange, Remnant's Sorcerer

--

Scurrying through the internet by using L/N's laptop, Blue's face paints with an uneasy expression. Tapping into Google and searching any keyword regarding teams RWBY and JNPR...

He found nothing.

Sighing as he gives up, Blue sank on his chair as Red enters the room, two shawarmas at hand.

"Find anything?" He asks with a warm smile.

Blue shakes his head with a defeated sigh, accepting the other shawarma.

"No. Not one single hint regarding that they're a show or a book in this universe."

Red somehow is in deep thoughts.

"Odd." He muttered, holding his chin.

This causes Blue to look at him.

"What is it?"

Red spoke his opinion. "Isn't it weird? You just mentioned that if they exist in their own universe, that means that they're largely on other universes as well. But in my universe...?" He paused. "Someone is preventing you to either access future knowledge or they don't really want you to know all about it."

"A person working behind the scenes..." Blue comprehended. "Like we're in a story or something."

"I can highly doubt that." Red sighs, sitting at the opposite of him. "Anyways, I'm kinda curious about them. Can you tell me about their leader?"

Blue's eyebrows arched.

"Ruby?"

"Yeah, that Little Ms. Red. How did you both meet?"

He leans on his chair as he starts his story.

"It all started in Vale..."

________