Entry Twenty Nine | Train Mission Pt. 3

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|

They've entered the next cabin which is empty, and Weiss woke up from her unconsciousness. She immediately noticed the blood on Y/N's clothes and face, but Yang looked at her and mentally told her not to push her questions in which Weiss silently agreed.

The next train cabin shows Blake pinning Roman on the ground with her weapon. The trio watched Roman chuckling as he peeks over them.

Roman: "Ah, the cavalry has arrived." Roman said in sarcasm while rolling his eyes.

Blake glared at him to shut up as Roman only puts his hands up in surrender.

Y/N: "Where's Donna?"

Blake: "She's on the next cabin, she said she will go alone and face Agatha."

Y/N: "What?! Is she really that dumb to face her?" Y/N exclaimed as he rushes to the next cabin only to see a bruised Donna, hands and feet tied up whilst in the air.

Y/N: "Donna!" Y/N cried out, but Agatha raises her hand in front of Donna's face as a warning.

Agatha: "Ah, kiddo... Don't you dare take one more step or else..." She did a 'boom' gesture while chuckling, Y/N only clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Y/N: "What's your plan with Kaecilius, Agatha?" Y/N bluntly asks her.

Agatha: "Hm? Oh, I don't know. Maybe... grab her powers?" Agathe replied in sarcasm.

Y/N: "R-Right..."

Agatha: "Anyways, I didn't like Kaecilius plans at all. He and his goons forced me to come over to this new world, but I kinda like here." 

Y/N: "You... like it here?"

Agatha: "Why yes! I can sense four individuals that have magic in Remnant. I'm sure you've sensed one, too."

Y/N didn't reply because he's stalling Agatha as he casts an illusion spell quietly while he was talking to Agatha. She didn't notice the illusion as the spell that binds Donna sets free.