Entry Thirty Five | Setting Up

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

||| ||||| |||

(Here's the newest chapter for this week! Because I forgot to release this last month, LOL sorry)

3rd PoV

Y/N breathes in, pauses, and looks her in the eye.

Y/N: "Weiss... I-I..."

???: "Hey, you two!" A feminine voice called them from the back, only for them to see Yang waving her hand to get their attention.

Y/N retracts to compose himself while Weiss is confused and sees that Y/N is 'strange' tonight (no pun intended) after talking to Winter.

Weiss: "Hello, Yang." Weiss greets back, helping herself up from the ground and Y/N did the same.

Y/N: "What is it?" He asks, cleaning his robes from the dirt and grass patched on his clothes.

Yang: "Ms. Goodwitch wants us to go back to the dorms for tomorrow's match. By the way, we need to talk about our plan tomorrow, Weiss, if that is okay for Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah, sure. Don't worry. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Weiss."

Yang: "Great! Let's go! Bye, Y/N!"

Weiss looks at him in concern, she didn't speak anything more as she quietly follows Yang, thus leaving the sorcerer alone in the middle of the fields.

|||||||

Morning came and the second day of the tournament has started. Penny and her duo, Ciel, won easily in a 2v2 fight with Penny uses her blade strings to drop two chunks of rock at the two members of team CRDL.

The buzzer rang, signaling that the match is over.

Oobleck: "And the victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas!" Oobleck announced.

With a smile, Penny curtsied a bow, hands behind her back.

Penny: "Thank you for a wonderful time."

Penny turns around just in time to spot Ruby, Donna and Y/N applauding her for winning the match. She waves back as a reply and this made Ruby giggle.