Entry Fifty Four | Interlude: Team RWBY (Volume 4)

-----

-----

Now before I continue, I decided to visit the wiki to search for RWBY's timeline. Apparently, very much the same speaks about the dates there. Which was not just January, February, etc. But rather they do tell the four seasons as their markers, Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter respectively.

I scoured Reddit and the wiki for answers because the timeline of Post V3 up to V5 was so confusing for me. But I do know that the start of V1 was much likely during the month of November and V3 ended in September to October, because of the autumn and dead trees around seen during Volume 3.

For this moment, we were going to take a look back to the start of Season 4. But with additional twists and turns out there. New characters in play, plot twists, political movements, and instability around.

 Also, if you have some time. Blake and Yang's character development and fighting skills greatly improves here, and on my other book named [A God's Blessing For This OP Ninja in this Wonderful World!], which has Y/N Kaito travelling to the world of Remnant during Volume 4 in Menagerie.

He's just a brief character there and what'dya know? Blake loves to become a ninja. So, in a very perfect sense, I placed Y/N Kaito there to... well, you know the rest.

In the meantime, Volume 3.5 is still underway with my collab with aretouch, another great writer of his Dr. Strange/BNHA book. 

Y/N Strange will not be present in Volume 4 at the start. But his 'death' greatly shattered Team RWBY and JN_R.

Speaking of Team JNPR... 

Pyrrha? Hehehe...

Shall we start  the new Volume?

_______________________________________________________

Kingdom of Atlas

City of Atlas

Schnee Manor