Entry Twenty Six | The Mission

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|

Donna & Y/N: "Agatha Harkness..."

Y/N: "So she's the one that I've sensed last week."

The office was filled with a pause, with the siblings continues to look over the folder.

Donna: "If she's here, then maybe she's allied with Kaecilius."

Y/N: "As they say; "An enemy of my enemy is my friend." Ozpin nods to this as he let them talk privately for a minute.

Ozpin: "I'll give you some time to talk to each other. Then, head back to the auditorium for the meeting."

The two stepped inside of the elevator for a reason and a chance to talk about the villains. Y/N let out a big sigh as his sister did the same, too.

Y/N: "Jesus Christ, our enemies our gathering in greater numbers..."

Donna: "But why here? Aren't are they happy right now that two of the greatest sorcerers were not in Earth?"

Y/N: "Whatever their goals are, we need to stop them."

DING!

The elevator doors opened, with the two stepping outside of it. They went back to their room only just to see Ruby squeals in high-pitched voice as he opens the door. Ruby's behind Yang as she tries to grab the cylinder from her.

 Ruby's behind Yang as she tries to grab the cylinder from her

The package slides out, revealing another cylinder as it fell down to the floor. But this was not a cylinder. The thing wiggles and starts to shake, until it transforms into a black corgi. The six leans to it, staring at the cute dog.

 The six leans to it, staring at the cute dog