Entry Twenty Five | Truth

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|

Y/N: "Weiss, what do you know about the multiverse?"

Weiss didn't reply at first because she's so confused right now. She tries to speak out, but no words come out from her mouth in confusion and shock.

Y/N: "It will be better for you to understand the truth if you follow us." Y/N said, entering the portal with Donna behind him. 

Weiss is hesitant to enter at first, but her knowing the truth she wanted to seek and hear, she enters the portal as Team __BY and JNPR  saw them stepping out from it.

__BY & JNPR: "Y/N!"

They approached the sorcerer, but he just stares at them and sighs.

Y/N: "I need to talk to all of you, we can't hide ourselves anymore because our enemy was now transported here in Remnant."

Jaune: "Transported? What do you mean by that, man?"

Y/N looks over the sleeping Ruby on the bed, as Y/N turned his glance to Donna that gives him a nod. The sorcerer raises his two fingers, waving it a little.

Nora: "Ok-ay? What's that supposed to do with your fing-"

*Crack!* *Crack!* *Crack!*

They all heard a noise that sounds like an ice cracking all around them

They all heard a noise that sounds like an ice cracking all around them. And as Y/N snaps his finger, the infirmary transformed into a glass-like world.

Pyrrha: "Woah."

Nora: "It's like glass! Wait-IT IS GLASS!"

Blake: "What is this place?"

Y/N twists the opening in front of them as he gestures them to enter.

Y/N: "You all want to know who were really are? Then follow me." They entered the dimension one by one and as soon as they were inside, they were in awe on what they've seeing right now.